What If: They Never Hid It?

Info: This chapter started after the events of volume 11.5, basically instead of hiding their relationship they announced it.
Kei PoV
Kiyotaka: So Kei should we announce that we are in a relationship?

What is this idiot saying? I mean it would'nt be too bad to announce it because now all the girls who like him will now stop bothering me and Kiyotaka.

Kiyotaka: Kei?

And it would totally mean I'm announcing that he's mine and mine alone.

Kiyotaka: Kei? Earth to Kei.

Suddenly I felt my cheek touched something warm. I looked towards it and it was a manly hand and yes this, this hands was Kiyotaka's. I would'nt mind this hand touch me forever.

Kiyotaka: Kei I love you.

The words made me stop daydreaming as I felt my whole body redden because of embarrasment.

Kei: You know that I love you too... Baka.

Kiyotaka is definitely doing this on purpose I just know it.

Kiyotaka: So should we announce that we are dating?

Huh? What is this idiot saying?

Kei: Of course we should, I'm gonna make the whole school be jealous of me because I have such a handsome and caring boyfriend.

Even though he has such an apathetic face I just know that he was smiling and happy in his mind.

Timeskip* To when they are heading into the classroom hand in hand.

Kei: Kiyotaka should I really be happy like this?

Kiyotaka: What do you mean?

He was holding my hand while we are walking to school without a care in the world atleast frown a little bit or be embarrased or something!

Kei: Well it was always my dream to walk with you hand in hand while going to school you know.

Kiyotaka: Should we do this everyday then?

Kei: Of course we'll do it everyday!

I showed him my most genuine smile and I felt him smirk a little.

Kei: Hey! Hey you just smiled Kiyotaka.

His face showed some reaction to my statement and immediately returned to his normal face.

Kiyotaka: I might have.

After a while we are now at the door to the classroom.

I'm not worried because whatever obstacles we might face or whatever annoyance Kiyotaka will face in the questioning period, I know that we would overcome it. And we would still stay the same. As lovers.

I opened the door and I immediately shouted.

Kei: I'm now dating Kiyotaka!!

With a happy smile and a satisfying shout.

I was happy with this.

The room immediately went into an uproar and everyone approached us hastily and started asking questions.

Yes, I'm happy with this as long as Kiyotaka's with me.

I just made a short one for now. In hopes of you guys showing what's it all about.

Anyway thanks for reading.

Love ya guys!