What If: Drinking Buddies

"Ayanokouji are you ready?" Kamuro asked me as she looked at me quite seriously.

I nodded at her in affirmation and I entered the store. She entered after 5 minutes to make sure we didn't get spotted together.

Our task was to collect alcohol. Today was the New Year's and since adult seemed to drink it to celebrate the upcoming year. I decided to try some of it.

I actually asked Kamuro who had some experience on these kind of matters. At first she was a bit surprised but seeing that I was serious she helped me in exchange we get to drink together with my own pockets.

I glanced around the liquor store. There was a wide variety of liqour. Vodka, whiskey, wine, rum, beer, mojito and so on. I was a bit surprised on how much selection it had.

"I want to try them all." I muttered.

Sadly that would never happen since a highschooler like me has a wallet that is worth throwing or in this case a phone.

So with that said what are my options? I actually discussed this with Kamuro and she just told me to follow my heart while looking serious.

I was a bit taken aback so I just nodded without thinking. Since I hadn't seen her like that I judged that it would be much more of a less of a hassle if I just nodded my head.

I approached a selection of this thing called spiritus. What in the world? This alcoholic drink had a whopping 96% alcoholic content. The name of the drink was Spriytus Vodka.

A normal person would probably die drinking this whole bottle. Since I technically wasn't I'll buy some of it.

Now for the price... A bit over 2,500 points? For something that is almost pure alcohol it was a bit anticlimatic. I don't really know what consumer they will target with a product like this. But only a a connosiuer would drink something like this.

That said, I grabbed one and took it with me and browsed some more. I took some whiskey. I found a 1.75 liters of Jack Daniels which costed about a bit over 6,000 points.

And with that I just grabbed a case of beer for Kamuro.

I looked around and spotted her in the distance, she was looking at the beer section with hearts in her eyes. It looked cute but she was beginning to resemble the biggest drunkard of the school.

Oh yeah, we were wearing a face mask for a flimsy excuse of a disguise. We didn't overdo it since it would just make us look more suspicious. We just needed something that would cover our face and wouldn't recognize  us with a glance.

She glanced at me and I nodded at her, she nodded back and approached me. With a case of beer.

Now, how are we gonna buy all of this? Even though we are on our third years of highschool. I'm 18 already and that marks the legal age to drink in some countries. But in Japan it was 20. So what would we need to do?

"You look like students. Can I see some ID's?" The cashier told us with a bit of a dubious tone.

"Here you go." I said as I handed an ID.

It was an ID of Hoshinomiya-sensei.

This was her lost ID that I happened to pick up. There was already a new issued ID for her so us using this wouldn't be weird with Hoshinomiya-sensei's history with alcohol.

I heard that this place was a bit of an alleyway when it comes to being popular and Hoshinomiya-sensei frequents this shop. So I'm sure he knew her.

"Are you on an errand?" He asked while scanning the items.

He didn't even question it. He was suspicious but if we handed the most drunkard person's ID with no hesitation, doesn't that mean it has a chance to be legitimate?