What If: Shopping Gone Wrong Pt.2

Chapter 2: Massager?

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

Kiyotaka PoV*

I've gone with the Ayanokouji group to go to the Keyaki Mall.

Walking along with them, I chatted with them as this event was inspired by Haruka's birthday. She told us to not buy any presents until we hang out.

"We'll split up later, then you young'uns go buy me some presents mmkay?" Haruka said to the group.

"Haruka, you're also a young'un." Akito replied.

"Are you talking back!?" Haruka shouted back.

Akito only answered with a wry smile as we arrived at the restaurant.

We treated Haruka as this was a special day for her.

She was scarfing down food left and right, leaving me wondering where does the food go? Well, she was eating like a small squirrel full of food on her cheeks, as it was cute I let her be and continued eating.

"Here's the plan. I'mma go watch a movie and after that we'll meet up at a karaoke place. I'll assume that you've already bought a present by then kay~." Haruka cheerfully said as she stormed off into the theatres.

"Well this is where we part ways." Keisei said.

We all nodded in unison as we split up, finding our own personal presents for Haruka.

Walking along the walkways, I've stumbled upon a lot of gifts that seemed perfect for this occasion but didn't seem enough.

I checked my watch, there was 45 minutes left till Ragnarok so I glossed it over thinking that I'll find her a present then.

I was now at a strange walkway, it was devoid of people, the only people who passed by here are people that are disguised. They were wearing hoods that covered their head, wearing a face mask to cover their face, and wearing a black sunglasses to cover their eyes.

Thinking that it was weird and a bit sketchy I thought to myself that I should probably leave, but driven by curiousity, I strut forward.

I arrived at the end of the corridor, there was a sign at it called "Adult Toys". Is this toys for adults? I thought, while going inside.

Going inside, I've already been the center of attention as all the people inside were wearing disguises.

I was now face to face with a shelf, called massager.

Grabbing the product, reading the manual, apparently if you charge it enough, this little bean thing can vibrate and release stress. It was an interesting product as it only needs a bit of energy to start up.

I grabbed that, I chose a pink color as this was for Haruka.

I lined up at the counter, waiting for my turn, I saw that there was a person holding a handcuff... I wonder why?

It was now my turn, I paid for my product of choice and I was given a paper bag that has no store sign on it, weird I thought.

Bringing it along with me, I checked my watch while walking to the karaoke place. It was now 5 minutes till apocalypse.

Arriving at the place I saw the group.

"Kiyotaka!" Akito shouted, indicating to come over.

I approached them.

"What gifts did you guys get?" Keisei asked.

"Secret." We all answered in unison.

Haruka soon arrived after as we rented a room for a karaoke spot.

Arriving at the room, we all sat down and prepared our songs in the song list.

I was getting ready to clap a lot as I pumped myself up.

We sang a lot, funny thing was Keisei sings like a little girl. As for Haruka and Airi, they sang a duet. For Akito it was an old song. I was there clapping.

"Then shall we start the gifting?" I asked, gathering the opinions of the group.

Haruka's eyes glimmered in delight. As for the group, they all nodded.

"Here you go Haruka." Akito said, while giving her a gift.

Haruka unwrapped it immediately and got a apron.

"Miyatchii, I don't even know how to cook." Haruka said while chuckling. Even though she was complaining she was pretty happy with the gift.

"This is mine Haruka-chan." Airi said, while handing her gift to Haruka.

Haruka unwrapped it and got herself some cute intricate hairpins.

"Aww, you have good tastes Airi, thanks~." Haruka cheerfully said.

"Here's mine Haruka, don't laugh about my gift okay?" Keisei said.

Haruka unwrapped it and got a cute looking pink handkerchief that has a pattern of rose and flowers on it.

"Hahahaha! Yukimuu! You gift like a girl!" Haruka said while laughing. Keisei was only holding back his anger as he warned Haruka earlier.

I handed my gift to Haruka, it wasn't wrapped so she just took it out.

It was met with silence when they saw the product.

"Apparently this is a massager, this is pretty amazing stuff Haruka, especially this little bean thing." I cheerfully said while pointing at the bean.

It was still met with silence.

I tilted my head on why they aren't saying anything.

"Hahahaha! Kiyotaka! Dude! That's a vibrator!!" Akito said while laughing at my gift.

"Yes, you can call it a vibrator but it's a massager." I answered back.

Akito only laughed more as he kept slapping his thighs from laughing too much.

Keisei wasn't saying anything as he was looking away while blushing.

Airi was looking down, chanting something.

As for Haruka...

"Well... As this is a gift from Kiyopon, I'll keep it." Haruka murmured which I hadn't heard.

"Did you say anything Haruka?" I asked her as she was red in the face.

"No-nothing! Also where on earth have you bought this? I'll go complain at them for tainting my baby." Haruka said while looking away.

Did Haruka not like the present? Apparently that was wrong as I got Akito to explain it to me and I apologized to Haruka soon after as I made her uncomfortable.

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

Here's a short chapter xD.

Also there will be a poll so do vote in that in the next chapter.

Did you like it?

I haven't updated anything in days lmao.

Love ya guys<3 #nohomon't
STAY HORNY! AND USE YOUR VIBRY!