What If: The Genius Painter And The False Genius

I present to you... *Drumroll*

A Kiyo x Shiina Mashiro fanfic!! A crossover from my number 1 waifuu from Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, go read the ln, read the manga and watch the anime.

I was thinking to myself earlier, why not ship Kiyo with some of my waifu? It's a great idea! Don't you guys agree? I'll add some of my waifu's too in the list hehe~

I absolutely love Mashiro!! So you guys should adore her too xD. Anyways as Mashiro is also quiet she's a perfect ship to Kiyo, I've made some tweaks here and there for the story to progress.

If you guys want me to make another crossover like this just comment it down, I'll do my best to make the best ship ever, the only male mc is Kiyo so just comment down some waifu's okay?

This happened in after the events of vol.7 where Kiyopapa confronts Kiyo, Kiyopapa said that he would get his 3 years of freedom in this school if he agrees to the condition... Read it all to find out teehee~

Anyway enjoy the ride~

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

Kiyotaka PoV*

After confronting my father about making me drop out, he made a deal with me, I just need to make some girl, who's apparently gonna be my fiancee who's gonna transfer in this school comfortable. But if she's in another class it might be troublesome and a pain. We've also met when I've arrived in New York when I was little, Shiina Mashiro the girl who's gonna be my fiancee said she wants to be married to me.

I was now sitting in class waiting for sensei and waiting for the announcement to happen, I have to make sure to protect her from Ryuuen and Sakayanagi as I'm making my end of the deal. Surely Sakayanagi won't make me mad at her and Ryuuen already knows his place so he won't make a move.

The class's reaction could be a different story. I'm sure Ike and the other boys will make a ruckus as I admit that Mashiro is also a beauty, not just a beauty but a word-class one. She was also a genius if I remember correctly, she was a genuis painter, as I also know how to paint a bit I might get taught by her.

Sensei arrived minutes later.

I stood up, this surprised some of them, but the most surprised one is Horikita.

Horikita: "What are you doing Ayanokouji-kun? Classes are starting." I only ignored her.

I walked towards the teachers podium, my classmates was surprised at my actions but sensei didn't flinch as she already knows my situation.

Chiyabashira: "Ignore Ayanokouji for now. There's a new classmate transferring here." With those words some made noise.

Hirata: "Oh a new ally? That's a good news." He held no malice on that one.

Ike: "Sensei is the transfer student a girl?" As usual his perverted thoughts are leaking. It made some of the girls feel disgusted about him.

Chiyabashira: "Yes, it's a girl happy now?"

Every Boy: "YOSSHHAAAA!!!"

The boys made noise, while the girls are sending them a blank stare. I only stood there waiting for Mashiro. While sensei only sighed at their antics.

Chiyabashira: "Shiina! You can come in now." She made her words much more louder than normal so the person from the other side of the door will hear.

Moments later the door opened and revealed(AN: A loli! Oh how I wish she was xD) a slim looking girl, with blonde hair, blank but a beautiful face, in other words a word-class beauty.