What If: Athena The Goddess Of Wisdom Pt.2

I decided to continue this for the time being... Well enjoy~

I'll make the timeline y2v1, as I want Ichika to join in on the fun UwU

I repeat this is not a Kei x Kiyo what if, so they only consider each other as best friends.

The ships will be Athena x Kiyo for now...

Mt. Olympus, Year XXXXX

It was peaceful in Mount Olympus until... When suddenly the door from the office of the gods was getting banged.

Zues: "Come in, don't destroy the door."

As if on cue the erratic banging on the door stopped, and the person came in.

Revealing a mortal with a nervous look.

Zues: "I assume you have some dire news to say?"

The messenger only nods at him and delivered the bad news.

Messenger: "It has been confirmed that the aforementioned missing in action 'The Goddess Of Wisdom Athena' was now found... Hanging around a mortal."

Some of the council of the gods was facepalming at Athena, murmuring what in the chaos her actions would bring.

Hades: "So who's the lucky bastard whom got the loli's attention?"

The messenger looked even more nervous than ever, unwillingly he answered.

Messenger: "Well it was, the entity the gods banished eons ago."

With a bomb dropped every god in the room made noise.

Poseidon: "Haaah. That loli have done it now. Well who can blame her? She's one of whom's in love with the bastard."

Kiyotaka PoV*

Athena kept talking to me while I was walking towards the classroom.

I kept feeling gazes towards me, I ignored them but it was getting more stronger and stronger as I was approaching the classroom.

I saw some classmates who was dumbfounded at me wearing glasses. First time?

I ignored them, opened the door with a bang.

Some looked towards me and now the boys was sending jealous glares while the girls are somewhat blushing towards me.

Kiyotaka: [Athena, does the glasses make me a living form of aphrodisiac?] I talked to her with my mind.

This was nuts, I'm making the girls affection towards me rise up with a glance, surely there was divinity involved.

Athena: [Hmmm? Oh yes. But it only amplifies the charm of the person wearing me.] She said, while dropping some important details.

I sighed at her answer, walked towards my seat, sat down and fiddled with my phone.

Suddenly there was a phone call. The caller was Athena, what the hell?

I answered it.

I saw the speaker icon turn on then.

Athena: {Hey Kiyo-kun~ let's meet up later at your room at night~} hearing the words coming from the phone I can feel myself sweat.

Shit.

The others made an uproar, some of the boys were jealous, the girls who have become lovestruck at me only sighed in regret.

Kiyotaka: "Ahh... Athena, please don't say that. It will cause misunderstandings..." I kept repeating it making sure the others would hear.

I kept turning off the speaker icon but it turns on again.

I tried to move away, but I can't stand up.

Athena was really messing with me.

I can feel her smiling smugly at me, then she dropped another atomic bomb.

Athena: {Now, now. Don't say that~. Even after we slept together last night.}

Shit.

Are you guys gonna ask why I made Athena a loli? Check my username and ask yourself again xD.

Anyway I'm getting in depth with this what if what the hell? Not that I mind tho.

Anyway love ya guys<3 #nohomo