What If: Weird Question Pt.2

"What would it feel for two girls to copulate?"

Sitting with Ryuuen, Akito and Katsuragi, I asked the question I was currently interested in.

"I mean, why would they engage in the act?"

Ryuuen was looking at me as if interested.

"Go on monster, I didn't know you had taste." Ryuuen said while smirking.

Akito was there kind of holding a laugh while Katsuragi was kind of embarrassed.

"The one thing I'm certain of is that it would feel fucking good." Ryuuen replied.

Huh? What?

"There would be a lot of kisses and finger actions."

"Okay Ryuuen you can stop now." Katsuragi said.

Akito was in the background, watching us amused.

"Why would I? Back me up on this, you should have experience in a threesome right Katsuragi? Surely you've watched girls make out with each other."

Both Akito and I was taken aback since Katsuragi wasn't really the type to be in a relationship.

"Can you please not drag my reputation to the mud? I haven't had anything like that happen to me before."

"But surely you would like the image as a man right?"

Katsuragi pondered.

"No comment." Katsuragi replied.

"Tsk, you're boring."

"Now tell me, why did you ask us this question monster?"

"Well... Since Kei was kind of looking at me and Yosuke weirdly when we are together and was kind of hoping to have something like that happen, I was wondering if guys also got turned on from watching girls in that kind of fantasy."

"Damn your girl is nasty." Commented Ryuuen.

"I didn't know that Karuizawa was like that..."

"To each their own I guess? But guys would absolutely love to watch something like two girls make out."

"But wouldn't copulation be kind of useless then?"

"Asshat, having sex isn't just for making babies, it's also to release stress and have fun. At least according to Eros." Ryuuen said.

"Kind of cool to add Eros to your argument Ryuuen."

"Of course who do you think I am?"

"But then, isn't the whole point for copulating is for making babies flawed then?"

"Are we still going with this topic?" Katsuragi asked while sighing.

"Of course it is, shit like having sex after marriage is BS, of course it signifies something like being pure till marriage, but giving yourself to someone even before marriage is like trusting that person to be there for you even after forever."

I was kind of surprised Ryuuen was passionate about this. Akito and Katsuragi was too.

"So, let's say copulating is useless if you're partner is the same gender as you? So what? People ain't using sex always just for making offsprings, it also signifies strengthening bonds. Hell that's what Bonobos does when they have conflict."

"Ryuuen you can stop now."

"Wait let me finish."

"But we're in a wedding..."

Yep... This current moment, we're watching a marriage about Ibuki and another girl from her class when we were highschoolers.

"Ryuuen! Goddammit go to hell!!" Shouted Ibuki as she tried to dropkick Ryuuen who kept talking about how girls also uses adult toys when copulating with other females.

Yep. Definitely like the old days.

===

Kiyotaka's turn to question is finished now.

Anywy, this came out rather quickly so if I ain't sleepy after a bit I'll consider writing another one lol.

Stay horny!!