Reaction: We Asked A Senpai For A Date Pt.3.5

Just a message to you peeps~
Don't misunderstand. This isn't my 10k specials I'm writing that after this. Anyway enjoy~

God-chan: "Now, I present to you another video of the series What If: We Asked A Senpai For A Date. The main protagonists of this story are Harukaa-san, Akito-kun, and Keisei. This video will show what they did behind the scene. Take note that this didn't happen in your reality... Any questions?"

Haruka: Why did God-chan call me Harukaa-san?

Ike: "God-chan why do we need to watch this if we already know what will happen?" Directing his thoughts to God-chan.

God-chan: "Shut up Ike-kun. It's because, in behind the scenes it will show some wholesomeness. And of course it will show one of the best girl of the series!" God-chan was a tad bit excited.

God-chan: "Anyway let's start the video shall we?"

Video Start*

I can see Miyatchii and Yukimuu from here, they were both weirdly about to cry that was totally funny.

Akito: "Oh so it's Haruka's perspective now huh?" Amused by the turn of events he just smiled which earned a question from Haruka.

Haruka: "What do you mean by that Miyatchii?"

Keisei: "He just means that it's refreshing and interesting as we will now know what is going on inside that head of yours." Keisei smirked at Haruka which earned him a glare and he didn't tease her anymore.

Miyatchii patted Kiyopon's shoulder which was a mission success, he already planted the wiretap casually. Well he did made it more dramatic by wiping his imaginary tear but nonetheless he did it. JUST AS PLANNED!

Akito: "I'm sure Haruka forced me to do that." Slumping down on disgrace he was patted on his shoulder by Keisei.

Keisei: "Don't worry Akito even Kiyotaka can't make Haruka listen. Look Kiyotaka is not even mad." He points at me and urged me to forgive Akito at a mistake he didn't even make.

Kiyotaka: "I mean, why would I even be mad, it's not you guys that did it and it didn't happen. And I'm sure Haruka forced you to do it." Shrugging at them Akito and Keisei smiled back at me. Which in turn made Haruka pout at me. Which I tell you was adorable I just want to cuddle her lots. (AN: I gotta say it's not everyday you see Haruka getting teased right?)

Sotomura: "I got that reference from the phrase 'JUST AS PLANNED' with some Kukuku." He was happy about himself I didn't know why? But it was probably beyond my comprehension. (AN: Yes it is as you don't watch anime lol)

I don't know why but I can see Yukimuu about to cry from where I am, he's really passionate about this huh?

Keisei: "Now that I'm watching this, why am I even reacting like that?" He was embarassed which in turn gave Haruka a reason to tease her.

Haruka: "Yukimuu, you look ridiculous."

Miyatchii and Yukimuu saluted at Kiyopon which Kiyopon responded by saluting back. Good thing I had my phone ready I captured it on tape.

Akito: "Looking at it from other's perspective we look suspicious huh Keisei?"

Keisei: "We pretty much do." He gave an embarrased laugh.

Sotomura: "I don't know. Pretty sus." Again what is this guy blabbing about? I can't understand it.

I didn't know what Kiyopon said to them but Miyatchii and Yukimuu started crying out of nowhere then Kiyopon moved away from them. Why are they so dramatic?