Reaction: We Asked A Senpai For A Date Pt.3

God-chan: After watching a heartwarming scene with Hiyori as the main lead, I would now present to you Part 3 of What If: We Asked A Senpai For A Date?, It is now Kiyotaka-kun's turn to flirt and find a senpai to date for a chance to get a ticket for the Holy Grail. Will Kiyotaka-kun still survive after this video is over? Find out after watching this. Take note that this didn't happen in your reality. Well, enjoy the ride.

Kiyotaka: What did he mean by will I survive till the end of this video? I can make assumptions, but...

Haruka: "Finally! It's Kiyopon's turn!" She was puffing out her chest excited at this turn of events.

Akito and Keisei: "Goodluck Kiyotaka." Both of them encouraged me but I didn't need it, I mean that's not even me.

Ryuen: "Finally it's the damn monster's turn, take note on his moves Ishizaki, you might learn something." He nudged on Ishizaki.

Ishizaki: "Yes Ryuen-san."

Hashimoto: "The King flirting? Take note guys damn it."

The comments of everyone unnerved me but I was more unnerved of Kei, she was scarily quiet what's wrong with her?

Video Start*

Haruka bought me a tiny camera I can stick on my necktie, I asked her what's it for and she anwered "Nothing just so it would be funnier." Which I was silenced by the reply, I heard Keisei and Akito laughing at Haruka's answer.

Haruka: "I fully agree on myself's whim. It can also be a record on my baby's progress."

Akito and Keisei: "What are you his mother? And isn't that mini camera a bit too much?"

Harukaa-san only shrugged and looked at the screen.

It was unfair because Keisei and Akito didn't wear a mini camera on their body but I can't complain if it's for the holy grail.

Sotomura: "Will Saber come out or something?"

God-chan: "No, Saber will not appear."

Sad Sotomura noises*

It was finally my time to go to war.

Sudo: "Dude you're just gonna hit on a girl, how hard can that be?" I looked at him and wondered shouldn't you say that to yourself?

I can see the look of respect coming from Keisei's and Akito's eyes. They must be expecting a lot from me, they almost shed a tear at me, what the hell?

Akito: "Keisei you look ridiculous in this part hahahaha!" He was slapping Keisei's back while laughing. Which Keisei only replied with a chuckle because he was also having fun.

Akito: "Good luck Kiyotaka, I expect a lot from you soldier." Wiping his imaginary tears he said those words to me patting my shoulders.

Keisei: "Go. And bring victory and end this madness, end this war and get your spot to the holy grail." Saying those words with a passionate tone he was actually about to cry.

Akito: "What the hell Keisei!? Hahahaha!" He was having the time of his life right now."

Ike: "What the hell is even the Holy Grail?"

Sotomura: "It's only for cultured people Ike-dono."

Ike: "Uh, sure." He replied clearly creeped out.

They saluted me and I saluted back the last sign of respect I can show them. This was actually funny to be honest.

Kei: Kiyotaka is so cute in this but he is gonna flirt with some other girls so I keep having mixed feelings about this. Ahh mou! Baka Kiyotaka!