What If: Another Masterpiece

Chapter 1: Transfer Student

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

Kiyotaka PoV*

Today's the first day of classes, greeting the 2nd year of me being here, kouhai's have already attended the boring entrance ceremony.

I was sitting bored in my seat as I was fiddling with my phone.

The bell rang, signalling the start of homeroom, the students in my class then moved swiftly as they sat down in their seats.

The door opened revealing Chiyabashira-sensei, there was another person behind the door, but it was none of my business.

"Okay, I have something important to announce." Chiyabashira-sensei said, loud for any student including the back row hear it.

"Is it another special exam sensei?" Horikita said, concerned as this was only the first day.

"Seriously sensei? Can't we just have break?" Ike complained as he was holding his head, scratching it.

"Don't worry, what I'm announcing isn't a special exam." She replied.

"Then what is it sensei? Don't beat around the bush and just come out." Ike said, fed up, but was satisfied we won't be getting a special exam this early.

"There would be a transfer student today." Sensei said.

The classroom was silenced, including me.

Wait, analyzing everything this school stands for, isn't it pretty late for a student to attend? Also isn't transferring to this school practically impossible? If so, the student in question must have an influential family then.

"Come inside, Ayanokouji." Chiyabashira-sensei said, as she shouted outside the door.

Ayanokouji? Wait!? Is it her?!

"Hai~!" A reply was heard outside the door and it opened.

Revealing a girl who was almost the same copy as me, the only difference was she has long hair and has big breasts, probably bigger than Haruka and Ichinose's.

She strutted towards the podium as she typed out her name in the chalkboard.

Ayanokouji Kiyone.

Yes, not a blood related, not DNA connected. Yes, she was modified to be my wife in the future. As she has almost all of my specs, she can also be considered as a false genius, but she's much more emotional while I'm much more logical.

"My name is Ayanokouji Kiyone, nice to meet you." She stated blankly.

Well, she was not interested in things other than me and me, also me... Wait, was there anything she was interested in other than me?

If I was curious on experiencing new things, then she was curious on only me.

"Go and sit down beside the other Ayanokouji." Sensei said as she moves her chin slightly, pointing at the seat beside me.

Kiyone walked confidently as she sat down beside me. She placed her desk and lifted it up as she places it besides mine.

"Why are you doing that?" Sensei asked.

"Is there a problem?" Kiyone blankly replied, staring to sensei's eyes which goes through her soul.

"Th-that's fine." Sensei said, while being flustered a bit as she got scared at Kiyone's gaze.

The classes started. As our shoulders were touching, she was hugging my left arm which was buried by her badonkers.

I can feel the gaze coming from my classmates, it was getting stronger and stronger.

"Kiyotaka." She said softly.

Why did her voice made my heart flutter?

I clutch my chest, stopping my beating heart to be excited.

"What is it?" I blankly stated.

She just smiled at me cutely and focused on the class.

Not...

She then used my lap as a pillow, she was now laying down on the chair while her head was on my lap.

This would bring a lot of misunderstandings, Ms. Ayanokouji.

I let her be and just stared at the chalkboard, listening to the lesson.

Moments later I can hear some soft breathing coming from my lap, looking at it, she was now sleeping.

I sighed at her.

I placed my other hand at her head and caressed it, patting it till I was satisfied. She only made some satified groans and she was smiling in her sleep.

"Kiyotaka." She said softly, which strangely enough was heard by everyone in this room.

Where will my peaceful life go to?

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

Here's a quick chapter :)

I'm taking a break from my break lmao.

Dewa~ I'mma go back to reading some light novels~ hope you liked it :)

Love ya guys<3 #nohomon't
STAY HORNY! AND INCEST IS WINCEST!