What If: The Path To Peaceful-Life-Chan Pt.3

A short recap:
-timeline is after volume 1 where the characters introduced themselves.
-a what if where Kiyo isn't really forced to help the class so he would be married with Peaceful-life-chan
-his current friends are only Akito and Haruka
-I changed Haruka's nickname from Ayanon to Kiyopon since it sounds better lol

===

"Pfft!"

Hasebe couldn't help herself as she remembered that I blew my introduction.

"Hey that's not nice." I replied.

"But still, how could you fail that bad when you can converse with me and Miyatchii normally?"

"Ask my genes."

Walking along the walkway as we headed off towards the convinience store with Akito.

"What are you guys gonna buy?"

"Probably some kind of snacks?"

"I'll buy something spicy for dinner." Haruka said while smiling.

Bringing a shopping cart, we all brought everything that catched our eyes, placing it into the cart, casually saying that we all should have dinner later.

"Is that all Kiyopon?"

"Hmmm... How about this?" I said holding a razor.

I proceeded to shave an imaginary beard and Hasebe giggled while Miyake was looking at me a bit amused.

"Seriously though Ayanokouji, you don't seem like the introverted type so how did you blew the introduction so much?"

"I don't know."

We kept finding what we all wanted, bringing a ramen noodles that has the extra large portion, casually comparing it to Hasebe's ramen bowl.

We paid for it after not wasting any time and left.

"Hey! I said wait for it. I'm sure it was here somewhere." A red haired student said.

He was one of my classmates, Miyake and Hasebe didn't seem to hear it.

I ignored it since it may be troublesome, so we all left the convinience store and went to our seperate ways.

===

Might be a bit short but I'll publish another chapter in about an hour I guess?