What If: Joining The Student Council?

Chapter 1: Shuchiin Academy My New School

A COTE x Kaguya-sama what if!! Yay!!

Enjoy the ride peeps~

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

Kiyotaka PoV*

"Ayanokouji Kiyotaka will drop out today. Say your goodbyes to him." Sensei said while her face was darkening even though she was the one who announced it herself.

I actually made a deal with that man, of course my demands was freedom for my whole highschool life, his conditions was to go back to the whiteroom after my highschool finished, and I was to transfer to a school where a lot of influential family heirs were attending. Meaning, the children of the elites.

I agreed on his terms, but I wanted it to be on paper, I made Chairman Sakayanagi to be the witness, he agreed but he was a bit sad that I was transfering out, but as this was for my happiness, he agreed with a smile.

And now, here I am, saying my goodbyes to the class, to the school, to my friends, and to my girlfriend.

The classroom was making a ruckus as the news was brought to us with no warning.

"Ayanokouji-kun is dropping out! How did that happen!?" Horikita said, as her face was paling, thinking that there was no chance left in reaching Class A.

"You're wrong Horikita, he's dropping out on his own." Sensei's words made some of my classmates jaw drop as I was requesting it for myself.

I encouraged Horikita, thinking that she can beat Sakayanagi, Ichinose and Ryuuen, it would be a hard job for her to do, so she must work hard for it.

I spoke with the group, Haruka was crying as she might not see me anymore, I embraced her as this might be the last time I can feel my dear friend's warmth. Akito was patting my back, telling me to contact them after graduation. Keisei was telling me to always study so I won't fail. Airi promising me that she would be more social as to not make me worry.

Yes, I would miss this group that made me comfortable and made me feel alive, where no competition was held, only relaxation.

I said my goodbyes to Sudo and Ike, they only spoke with me a bit, but sent me off with a smile.

Ryuuen appeared, shouting profanity at me.

Sakayanagi followed, wishing me luck.

Ichinose crying in my arms, telling me that I was a liar that I can't fullfil my promise with her.

Some more others and many more acquaintances, really, even though this was not a normal school and my peaceful life I so desire was not achieved. I felt at home, with them, with this class, with my group, with my classmates and most definitely with my friends.

I approached the last person, but the most important one for me. Kei, Karuizawa Kei.

She was tearing up, pounding my chest, sobbing, as I keep hugging her tighter and tighter to make her calm down. This might be a bit selfish of me, but in my next school, I won't find another love I can get as it would only get my significant other hurt.

I said my goodbyes to her, properly breaking up, and entrusting her to Hirata, one of the few who knows her past.

I stood at the podium, looked at every single on of them, and I showed a slight smile.

Timeskip*

I was already on the way home, of course at this case not the white room as that man and me had already made a deal.

He really was serious on about giving me freedom as I was now standing at an apartment complex, apparently I was to live alone.

I tidied up the whole room I received, I also got an ATM card from that man, he arranged every single thing that I need.

I tidied myself up by giving myself a shower, and ironing out my uniform for me to use.

Checking myself on the mirror, I saw every single detail on my body, I kept myself tidy as I was now part of the Student Council.

As this was the best way to show myself to everyone, being on the student council will may as well give me a lot of advantages, also topping the whole rankings will also be easy. There was Shirogane Miyuki a genius and Shinomiya Kaguya, belonging to one of the most influential families rivaling my fathers.

As I was biking my way through the road to school, I kept paddling, passing through cars and vehicles.

I arrived moments later, parking my bike at the parking space provided by the school.

I actually transferred a month ago, Shirogane scouted me and made me a Vice President along with Shinomiya.

So at this moment, three geniuses are on the student council.

"Oh there you are Ayanokouji." Shirogane, greeting me as he passed by and was now walking with me while reading a book.

"Good day to you Ayanokouji-kun." Shinomiya greeted me, which I greeted her back as this was only natural.

We walked side by side, attracting attention as we walk, the undivided attention was gathered towards us, the students watching afar like flies.

I sighed as this wasn't the peaceful life I wanted but this was also fun.

Shirogane, the responsible caring person. Shinomiya the calculating girl who thinks through gains and losses but will fight for you. Chika, a lively girl who was a bit of an airhead but builds up the tense atmosphere with a smile. Ishigami, an awkward kouhai who was friendly to both me and Shirogane.

Yes this is my new life now, this might be a bit of a new experience for me, but it was fun.

I'm looking forward where this group will go.

Also I've befriended Shinomiya's maid called Hayasaka Ai, which I've gotten closed with compared to anyone in this whole school.

We arrived at the student council room, I opened the door as the light from the windows flashed by our eyes, and it was already time to start our duties.

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

This will be a Kiyo x Ai what if!! Don't complain!

Anyway hope you liked it :)

Love ya guys<3 #nohomon't
STAY HORNY! AND SIMP FOR HAYASAKA!