Teaser: My Assassination Classroom

Chapter 0: Perfect Human vs Koro-sensei

A crossover with COTE and Assassination Classroom! Yay!

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

Kiyotaka PoV*

Koro-sensei, a teacher, a yellow octopus creature who destroyed the moon.

He said that he would destroy the world if the students from Kunigaoka Highschool Class 3-E fails to assassinate him.

The government still doesn't know the reason why he wants to teach the class, but whatever reason he has, it will be convenient as he will only stay at that room while teaching.

This was a task by that man, the negotiation tool he used with me was grant me some sort of freedom, meaning I can go out from the facility whenever I want, whenever I'm not training, this picked up my interest as I'm curious about the outside world.

But, the creature wasn't that easy to kill. He moves at Mach 20 speed, will dodge almost bullets, but as he was also human before, he would be easy to kill by using emotions.

I can observe his behavioural pattern to anything and everything, his physical abilities doesn't seem to be too strong.

Now, I'm currently outside the classroom of this middle of nowhere building that was on top of a mountain.

So, how should I kill you to achieve those so called freedom? Should I take some classmates hostage? A plan where you won't have any escape? It would be easy to create a plan for a creature who only chooses the best options for him, as the pattern will be the best moves, in chess I should just make a trap for him to take and go in for the kill.

I'm sorry Koro-sensei, but please...

Die for me.

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

Here's a teaser UwU!

I'm still making the plans for his assassination attempt and still don't know when I should add him on Assassination Classroom's timeline? Should I add him after Itona's case? Or before? Give me your thoughts!

Anyway hope you liked it :)

Love ya guys<3 #nohomon't
STAY HORNY!