What If: Jokes On You

Okay okay, I've got your questions answered.
Firstly, I haven't done a reaction chapter yet for my 10k special because I still don't have the mood for it.
Secondly, as I don't like not updating at least a chapter a day?
Anyway my passion for writing it goes rock bottom while writing it, so I stayed away from my 10k special, atleast for now.
Well enjoy this Kiyo x Stalker-chan for now.
Enjoy~

This particular what if scenario happened on vol.1

Kiyotaka: "I love you. Please go out with me." Saying my confession with a blank face and no tension whatsoever with my tone.

But before we hear her answer, let's talk about how Kiyotaka himself got into this tricky situation he himself would not get himself involved in as he hates attention.

Flashback*

Ike: "Hey guys! Whoever's average score is the lowest in the exam will ask someone to go out with them and get dumped." Revealing his idea to the other members of the three idiots, which thankfully I was excluded in.

Yamauchi: "That's a great idea as I will surpass you if I get serious." He was full of confidence while saying those words.

Sudo: "I'm in. So should we assign who's girl we are gonna confess to?" He was questioning the two of them further.

As if I was on cue, I sheepishly, but stealthily left because I don't want to be included in this idiocy, which I'm sure they are great at.

Sudo: "Oi, Ayanokouji. Where do you think you're going?" Dragging me back to my seat he forced me to join their discussion on how to get dumped.

As a normal highschooler, internet-chan said that it's normal to get dumped. Trying to think this is my chance I looked at this painful event at the bright side.

Ike: "Then I'll go, for I guess Kushida or Shinohara then? For Haruki he would go for Sakura or Hasebe? For Ken he should go for Horikita or Kushida, as for you Ayanokouji... Who do you want to get dumped to?" That was a good question atleast I get to pick who I'm getting dumped with.

With a sigh I said a name.

Kiyotaka: "How about Matsushita?" I actually have a good reason for choosing her. As she is my type, she also doesn't like attention to herself, as I can tell that she is holding back her abilities, in academics and in her physical abilities. Just like me we're actually alike.

Discussing further with the group, we ended the meeting and left.

As I have the reason to lose to them, in order to get dumped, as it is normal, atleast don't let rumours spread Matsushita.

Flashback End*

Well that's the gist of it.

As I purposely lost the exam, they kept laughing at me, and right now they are nearby holding a camera, and recording a video I presume.

Matsushita looked at me from top to bottom then nodded to herself and murmured.

Chiaki: "He does look like a hidden gem, and with some twirks he has the potential to be popular. Hence he's also actually my type..." Her thoughts didn't end atleast for a while.

I can sense that the three idiots were kind of baffled because she was taking time dumping me.

Not waiting for myself to get dumped. I asked her a question.

Kiyotaka: "Can I please hear your answer to my confession?" Confident that I will get dumped now. She answered me with the least possible outcome.

Chiaki: "Then please take care of me Ayanokouji-kun." With a blush she said those words to me. I can tell that it was her genuine words. As I was trained to spot a lie.

Staring at her for a while with disbelief in my eyes I thought to myself.

Kiyotaka: Jokes on you Ike. I didn't get dumped. I just got myself a girlfriend.

I wrote this chapter before sleeping to get myself on a good mood while sleeping lol. Hopefully I will dream of stalker-chan

This chapter is kind of a breather chapter for me as I was thinking of staying away for long chapters for now.

Anyway did you enjoy that? If you did please vote lmao.

I may or may not publish a reaction chapter for my 10k special. Atleast for now.

Anyway Love ya guys <3
and g'night!