What If: Sexercise

I present to you... *Drumrolls*

A COTE x Sexercise what if!! Yay!! Are you horny yet?

Okay you horny shitheads xD.

I was reading this ecchi manhwa earlier called "Sexercise" go check that out in nhentai if you want xD. And god! That was a masterpiece... There won't be lemons... Yet for Kiyo... Probably in the next 2 or so chapters but I'll fasten up the pace so we can get those tasty actions.

Anyway... I decided to add Kiyo in this world of debauchery. OwO

So do enjoy the joyride~

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

Kiyotaka PoV*

My body was getting much more weaker and weaker as the days go by... This cannot do.

I should probably go to a gym near the dorms so I can train my body, to make it at least much more fitter without using machines or training equipments.

It won't make me stronger when I'm in the white room but it would at least be much more nearer in my goal.

So I set off immediately, searched the map if there was a near gym here, that wasn't too popular.

I placed my hopes in internet-chan. And lo and behold, it found me one.

Apparently the location was a hidden hotspot, the first floor of the building was a cafe and the 5th floor was the gym.

Determining to sign a membership I set off.

Timeskip*

Kiyotaka: "Huh?" I let out a sound.

The building looks much more... Expensive looking, do I even have points for this? I atleast have 60,000 points left.

I shrugged.

I'll at least look and decide myself.

Arriving at the entrance, I've open it...

Oh, they almost have everything huh?

I looked around impressed, if the membership fee is in my budget I would train my body here.

???: "Are you here for a consultation?" I looked at the person who spoke, she has a cute face, her brown hair was tied up into a ponytail and she was wearing a pink tight shirt and leggings.

She looked sexy... That is some tasty looking thighs... And look at that belly button... Oof, I should stop staring.

Kiyotaka: "Ah, yes." I replied.

???: "Please follow me." She said with a smile.

She then led me to a room with chairs and a table she told me to seat wherever so I sat down and she sat down in the seat in front of me.

???: "How did you find our gym? We're not that big at marketing." She asked me curiously.

I could probably lie and get away with it but what's the harm in saying the truth?

Kiyotaka: "Ah, I'm sorry for being honest but I just searched the internet, the keyword I searched was the least popular gym in this place and led me to here." I said, fully honest.

???: "Aha. So I take it you're not familiar at the workouts we provide here?" She gently said.

Kiyotaka: "Uh, yes. This gym specializes in personal training, no?" I said, while scratching the back of my head.