Reaction: It Was A Triple Trouble

God-chan: "Now, I present the next video for you guys to react to. The main characters are Manabu, Nagumo, and Kiyotaka-kun. Overall the story is funny so keep your laughter in check. Take note that this didn't happen in your reality."

Ike: "God-chan, how is it funny?"

God-chan: "You will know when you watch the video. Anyway before we start the video, I've invited a guess and they'll be here... Right about... Now." With a click from God-chan's fingers two girls suddenly appeared with a poof, who I assume has a near age as us.

God-chan: "These girls I invited came from a different reality much more different than your world. The one with the glasses who is so much beautiful and who I assume the best girl from their world I present to you Hina Ebina!!(AN: My love for Ebina is leaking forgive me. This character is from Oregairu), The other girl who is also a bishoujo is called Kae Serinuma (AN: From the anime called Kiss him, not me)."

After the introduction of our newest guest they were given a run down from our situation and happily accepted reacting in this particular video. They were muttering "Real life BL" while drooling it gave me chills just looking at them.

Ebina: "Yahallo! Even though we may only be acquainted only in this video I hope to get along with everyone." With a beautiful smile. As expected from a bepestacled beauty.

Ebina-san's introduction made the boys shout in joy and whistle in delight.

Kae: "Ni-Nice too meet you too." After the shy introduction a lot more boys were shouting in delight muttering "A shy girl also ain't bad." While nodding to themselves.

God-chan: "Anyway let's just start the video." Being fed up by the reactions God-chan started the video.

Video Start*

Nagumo: "How the hell did we end up in this situation Horikita-senpai?" He was despairing at this situation and asked an answer to his lovable, respectable and favorite senior, the Student Council President.

Nagumo: "Oh so I'm now the main lead in this video huh? I look handsome there." Clearly confident at himself he was nodding in delight.

Manabu: "I also don't know why I got swept up with the flow." He was sighing at himself with this situation.

Tachibana: Oh it's Horikita-kun he looks really handsome in this video.

Nagumo: "Oh it's my lovable, respectable and favorite senior!"

Horikita-senpai only sighed at the enthusiasm Nagumo-senpai was showing.

I sighed at exasperation at this situation who would've known that there is a place like this in this school which encourages this kind of behaviour?

Sudo: "Where are you anyway?"

Taken slightly aback by the question I only replied with "How should I know? That's not me." Which he only said "Makes sense" while shrugging.

In front of us is a a couples drink that has 3 connected straws, it made me shudder.

Nagumo: "Wtf!?"

The sight made all of the boys laugh in delight.

Kei: Kiyotaka with boys!? Why is this making me blush!? No, no Kiyotaka is mine!

There was also a photographer waiting silently behind us getting the right timing for a picture.

Kiyotaka: How the hell did I end up in this ridiculous situation?

Flashback*

Kei and I was supposed to have a date in newly opened cafe today.

Satou: "Oh so in this video Karuizawa-san and Ayanokouji-kun are dating~?" With a teasing manner she directed her words to Kei which in turn made Kei blush.