What If: Mako-chan X Kiyo Pt.2

Chapter 2: Cosplay Date

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

Kiyotaka PoV*

Mako invited me to her room, apparently she wants to do our date in her room, not gonna lie I was expecting something.

I arrived at the front door of her room and knocked twice.

"Mako, it's me." I shouted.

"Coming!" A voice was heard from the door.

It was opened shortly and I was dragged inside.

"Oh sit down from the bed there Kiyotaka-kun. What do you want to drink?" She pointed at the bed and she asked me.

"Green tea." I said. This is definitely not a reference to Adisial -sensei, nope.

"Oh okay." She then prepared for it in her kitchen.

She brought my cup and brought it down on the table for me to grab if I want to sip it.

Apparently she was also drinking grean tea.

She then sat down beside me.

"Shall we start studying then?" I asked.

I was still pretending to be dumb, as I haven't told anyone yet of my capabilities.

"Wait. Before we start can I change?" She asked.

I only nodded at her as it wasn't inconvenient to me.

She left by my side and entered the bathroom with a paper bag.

I readied our studying material as I took out some notebooks, textbooks and some pens.

Moments later the door from the bathroom opened with a click.

Mako was revealed. She was wearing a bunny hairband, a tight bunny suit one piece that clearly shows her cleavage, and some tights for her perfect thighs to be covered with.

I felt the urge to shout out my eternal love for her but I held it.

"How do I look?" She asked, sheepishly as her thighs kept fidgeting.

"Perfect." I stated.

She seemed happy from the compliment as she approached me and sat by my side as we got to studying.

I don't know why, but whenever she smiles her bunny hairband moves, how is that possible? But as she was cute with it all is well.

As our shoulders touch each other from time to time, I felt my body grow much more hotter as I held out my inner man from jumping out and saying hi.

"In this question here, use this formula." She said, while my dumbass here was looking at her cleavage.

"Are you listening Kiyotaka-kun?" She asked me as she was pouting.

"Ah sorry. I was distracted by your beauty." I stated, which made her blush and cover her face from embarrassment.

"Mou!" She shouted at me.

We continued studying as time passed by and time is almost 8 pm.

"Oh, it's this late now huh?" I muttered.

"It really is... So shall we start?" She said.

"Start what?" I asked.

"This!" She said while pushing me down from the bed as she straddles me on top.

"Hehe~." She smiled smugly at me as she shows her dominance to me. Are you really playing that game with me Mako?

I flipped our position till she was now on bottom.

I then reached out to her cheeks as I caressed it.

"My, my miss rabbit, your rather bold." I said as I start to role play.

"Please be gentle mister wolf." She said while blushing.

I then made my face lean on hers as our lips met, we stayed like that for a moment, desperate for each other.

I grabbed her back as I lifted her up and she was now sitting on me as I kiss her deeply.

She was holding my cheeks as she was desperate for my lips.

Her eyes has hearts in it that can woo any man who can see it.

Our lips moved away from each other as it made a bridge of saliva from it.

We stared at each other as I was now removing her top...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Then they fucked.

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

Hahahaha I'll make the lemon chapter if I'm feeling it. For now get fucken blue balled xD.

Hope you liked it :)

Love ya guys<3 #nohomon't
STAY HORNY! AND GET BLUE BALLED!