Teaser: Three Of A Kind

Sitting beside my two new classmates, there was a tense feeling in the air.

"Well, since you three are the only students for this class, you're gonna have to play with different rules, different perks and different disadvantages."

All he said was true, seeing as he was the homeroom teacher for only three special students including me.

"So with that said, ya'll need to get along now." He said as he left the room with no explanation whatsoever.

I sighed. I thought I would have a great time in my school life. Thinking I would finally have a normal life with uneventful events.

But I was wrong.

I looked at my left side. What I saw was a petite girl with lilac short hair. A smug smile plastered into her face with a cane on her side. She was staring at me for quite a while now. I tried my best to ignore it but when we made eye contact her smile only deepened.

As for my right side. Another certain someone was looking at me. He had fierce eyes, an average-height handsome young man who had magenta colored hair that was shoulder length. He looked a bit like a gangster but he was looking at me and the little girl with an amused smile.

What is up with this situation?

===

This was a draft that was lying around. Feel free to use it for yourself or something.

I might update once again depending on my mood or whatnot. It really depends if I have the mood to read some WN or LN's really. If so then see ya whenever.

Stay Horny!