What If: Weird Question Pt.4

Heyaaa~

Been a while yeah?

Hope you enjoy the chapter...

~•~•~•~

Chapter 4: Snake Bite

"Hey Katsuragi... Weird question..." Ryuuen looked at Katsuragi whilst reaching out for some salty chip.

"What is it?" Katsuragi answered.

"If a venomous snake bit my dick. Would you suck it?" Ryuuen smiled like an idiot while asking.

The others that were also at the table stared at Kakeru like he has gone mad.

Namely. Kiyotaka and Akito.

"I feel like you're just messing with me. The answer is no. Stop bothering me." Katsuragi answered exasperated as he has gone back into reading his book.

"Stop reading that lightnovel and listen to me for a sec." Kakeru said with a smirk.

"No and no." Katsuragi answered not even looking at him.

"Let's not bother this lolicon for now." Kakeru said while shrugging giving and impression that it can't be helped.

"Hey! What the hell do you mean by that!" Katsuragi scowled."

"Isn't that what's you're all about?" Ryuuen provoked.

"Hell no!" Katsuragi answered.

Katsuragi took a deep breath and started calming himself down since Ryuuen is doing this on purpose.

"Why do you even want to know my answer?" Katsuragi said while frowning.

"No real reason. Just in case we end up in the woods with just the two of us." Ryuuen said while biting of another chip.

"Why would we end up in the woods all alone?" Katsuragi asked as he felt a shudder on his spine.

Ryuuen definitely had some plans about killing him. Or probably something that the others is better off not knowing.

"Just answer dammit."

"How about you ask the others first?" Katsuragi suggested dragging Kiyotaka and Akito in this nonsense of a topic.

"Good idea." Ryuuen answered like it was the only good thing Katsuragi said all day. "How about you answer first Akito?"

"Fuck no." He answered immediately.

"What the fuck? You wouldn't save my life it came down to it?" Ryuuen acted like he was confused.

"No fuck off. I'd rather die than suck your dick." He said with a scowl.

"Whoah? You wouldn't save a homie's life?" Kakeru acted like he was shocked.

"Well if you're gonna die anyway why don't you just cut your dick off or something." Akito said.

"Unbelievable. And here I thought you'll suck my dick if my life depended on it. You're not a real bro." He acted as if all the misery in the world has his neck.

"You just wanted your dick sucked huh?" Katsuragi muttered which was heard by Kiyotaka.

Unbeknownst to them whilst they were talking. Their voices was beginning to become louder and louder to the point that everyone in the room is looking at them.

But alas it seems that only Kiyotaka notices it. But for him not to care. It was only their downfall and it was only as usual for him.

"Goddammit if you're so damn miserable how about I get my dick bitten too!" Akito shouted out. "Checkmate! Now you also get to suck my dick!" He said while pointing at him thinking he checkmated Ryuuen