What If: A Certain War Criminal

"Someone's attacking the facility you say!?"

The instructor for today shouted as he himself becomes to panic as sweats covers his face.

"Is it the government?"

[We don't know, all we know is that sector 1-4 is already unreachable because we can't contact the representative. It's only a matter of time till we all get caught]

Is this a chance for me to escape per chance?

But if this is the police, waiting in place would prove more effective.

"What would we do about the demon then?"

[Just leave the damn thing, he can fucking defend himself just fine.]

And with that, the instructor glanced at me for a second and ran away, locking the doors behind him, practically locking me into the room with the largest space and only a metal door seperating me from him.

"Hey, do me a favor and die here(AN: Park)."

(AN: anyone knows the reference?)

He said as we just turned around the corner and left.

So what should I do then? I can just destroy this door right now, all I need to do is smash a dumbell into the hinges, freeze the surroundings of the door and kick it.

Science saves lives.

"Well, if I'm gonna be leaving this place, should I play the piano one last time?"

The best case scenario is this attack was started by people from the government, in the worst case, a political enemy from that man's side.

I sat down at the piano, closed my eyes, and started to play the most aggressive piece I can play.

The melody mixes in with the sound of explosives coming from my surroundings as debris falls beside me, shards of the building pieces becomes shrapnel and get fleeted off.

I didn't stop my music since if this was that man's enemies, I can only inevitably give up since they might have guns, let alone explosives since they are using it like it was water, a disposable tool.

As the melody stops, so is the sound of explosions.

All I can hear is a laugh of a war criminal who loves explosions.

"AH↗️HA↘️HA↗️HA↘️HA↗️HA↘️HA↗️HA↘️"

===

So apparently wattpad doesn't like the fact that Pekora's laugh be copied into a chapter since I have to create the text into emojis lmao.

Wattpad hates arrows xD.

STAY HORNY!