What If: With Beer-chan

Well first off... I got tired from resting so I present to you... (*Drumrolls*)

A Kiyo x Beer-chan what if!! Yay!!

Well enjoy the ride~ (not a pun)

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

Kiyotaka PoV*

I got up because I can't sleep and I decided to get some drinks in the vending machine, I took off.

Arriving there I saw Kamuro looking kind of... Red, I actually had a bad feeling about this now, because I'm sensing a bit of a deja vu from the Horikita sibling incident...

I approached the vending machine fully intent on ignoring her.

I bought a cold drink for this cold weather. (AN: A cold drink for a cold weather is much delicious than hot drink in cold weather. Fight me!)

Then, I noticed someone approaching me. The person was not really hiding it's presence so I kind of let it be for now.

I held the cold drink and was now about to walk back to my room, when suddenly my arms was now emitting a soft fluffy feeling.

Looking towards the direction of my arms I saw a sexy looking Kamuro, with eyes full of admiration towards me. Her eyes were full of lust, her mouth reeks of alcohol but, why is it I'm not getting turned off by this? Am I expecting something?

Kamuro: "Hey... Take me to your room." I didn't know why she asked me but I dragged her towards my room.

Arriving there, I was thankful that there was not a single person who saw us arms in busts situations as it will provoke making rumors.

I invited her in. I took her shoes off and let her sit by the table. I sat on my bed and was drinking my cold drink.

Kiyotaka: "So... Why did you force me to drag you into my room?" I didn't think this was a trap because she's not on her right mind as she was influenced by alcohol.

She revealed a can of beer in her cute bag and started drinking...

I decided to let her be and drink.

She then handed it to me. I accepted it albeit reluctantly.

Kamuro: "Drink with me~." With a sexy tone on her voice she was forcing me while she was poking my cheeks. This new side of her was totally cute and was fit for my taste.

Seeing as I didn't want to drink she took it back drunk a lot...

And she placed her lips in mine. It was a soft lips, delicious and was sexy. She then transferred the beer in her mouth towards me, our tongue touched and was massaging each other till we stopped and was now panting.

Kamuro: "Oishi~?" She said with a cure and seductive tone.

She then pushed me down in my bed and licked her lips, staring at me like I'm a prey that was to be feasted on.

Kamuro: "Can I eat you?" I lost myself and...

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

Sorry for making you horny and you getting blue-balled hahahahaha, gotcha bitch! Lmao

Anyway the next chapter or the sequel of this what if may or may not be lemons you guys decide...

I'll finish my reaction chapters first before I continue this... Who knows? With enough begging I can give a cure to your horny hearts xD.

Love ya guys<3 #nohomo
LOLITA!!