What If: Athena The Goddess Of Wisdom Pt.3

The picture above is from the manga "Komi-san Can't Communicate". Go ahead and read it.

Well I've decided to continue their adventures, so go ahead and enjoy~

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

Mt. Olympus, Year XXXXX
Meeting #2

Zues: "So... Anyone has any countermeasures against that epitome of lust?"

They were now deciding on how to deal with the 'epitome of lust' as it's dangerous. Especially on their mental health.

Zues: "Does anyone want to volunteer?" Expecting none, but he still asked, as the meeting will not move.

The others made a ruckus about what Zues said.

Poseidon: "Hell no! That fucking guy stole my wife's affection for me! With a glance! A fucking glance!" He was frantic on not going, and was also desperate.

Zues then looked towards the other gods.

Hermes: "I will not do it! Absolutely not! The bastard turned me into a girl and used divinity to make me fall inlove with him with a glance! A fucking glance! Even titans are afraid of him!"

They all nodded at Hermes's rantings as it's all true.

Hades: "That fucking son of mine almost made my wife Persephone into one of his woman! I was on my knees and begged for her not to go! Do you realize how fucking embarassing that is!? Getting ntr'ed by your son is not a good fucking feeling!"

Yes. The mental health of the gods can turn from 100 to 0 in a matter of seconds in reminizing the past, where the epitome of lust is involved.

They were all frantic, and were now pointing at each others saying "You do it!" At each other. Truly unbefitting of the title of 'Gods of Olympus'. But who can blame them? As the epitome of lust, can even make the most hard-to-get girls fall for him in a matter of nanoseconds if he wished it.

Kiyotaka PoV*

Athena: {Kiyo-kun~ please buy protection on your way home okay~}

Shit. This goddess dropped an even more deadly bomb. It was all Hiroshima bombing all over again.

I looked towards my classmates, scares of the ruckus I've made.

Ike was crying and was glaring at me with jealousy all over his face.

Sudo was giving me a thumbs up

Yamauchi is... Well dead.

Horikita was blushing and was somewhat mad at me.

Kei was looking towards me with a shit eating grin. I can totally imagine that she would tease me with all her might later.

Haruka looks like her daughter just got tainted from many fat co-... Anyway she looked shocked.

Airi fainted.

Akito was happy for me.

Keisei was somewhat jealous but still happy for me.

Hirata was... Jealous?

Mii-chan was blushing like a tomato.

Sato was blushing and jealous.

Stalker-chan most known as Matsushita Chiaki is blushing beside me.

Shinohara.... Fuck her.

As for the other boys well... They were glaring at me with hatred.

For the other girls, they were all blushing.

I sighed at my situation.

The phone call ended.

I was actually trying to choose in staying in class or actually just skip.

But I stayed.

Kiyotaka: [Are you satisfied now Athena?]

Athena: [Not yet~ fufu. I'm marking you as mine.]

Kiyotaka: [Well that doesn't sound so bad if you're not a glasses]

Athena: [Well there is actually a reason for this form. But if you really want me to show you my mortal form, you will soon. But you'll fall in love with me~ fufu.]

Sighing again. I only accepted my situation as it can't get any worse than this. It can't right?

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

I've decided on what Kiyo is on this what if. So did you like it? I'll assume you do.

Well anyway this is all for tonight :)

Love ya guys<3 #nohomo
And remember keep loving lolis.