Lemon! What If: He Get's Tired Pt.2

This is my first ever lemon chapter I made... Well please don't cringe and just be horny while reading it okay?

Stay horny and enjoy~

Kiyotaka PoV*

Suzune: "Ayanokouji-kun. This will be my last request... Please."

She immediately hugged me tight, she placed her hands around my neck, and kissed me.

Not willing to be dominated.

I reciprocated by pushing my tongue inside her mouth.

She seemed surprised at first, but she played along.

Suzune: "Ahh~ Ayanokouji-kun."

Her muffled voice was hinting a pleasure that would never be heard by a diligent student.

Our tongue intertwines inside our mouths, sucking off her tongue, I also bit her lower lip making her moan in pleasure.

Our kiss stopped after a minute of an intense and passionate kissing.

Suzune: "Haahh~ haah~." Her exhausted breathing was making me much more turned on.

Not wasting any time.

I lifted her from her sit, which made her shriek a little bit, placed her on my bed and pushed her down.

Kiyotaka: "Are you sure you want to do this Horikita?" I asked her while panting a bit.

She seemed surprised by my question a bit, she sheepishly nodded at me.

Suzune: "I wouldn't mind if it's you Ayanokouji-kun."

Not wasting any time.

I pressed my lips towards hers and starts undressing her top.

Unbottoning each and single button from her blouse hastily and sloppily.

The atmosphere now have a tinge of pink and a lewd feeling.

I stopped kissing her a bit.

I removed her blouse and proceeded to remove her bra's.

Two mounds of medium is premium greeted me with delight, the pink color made my manhood much more erect towards it.

I moved my head towards her nipples and started sucking while my hand was on the other nipple sucking it for dear life.

Suzune: "A-ayanokouji-kun aahhn~ slow down~."

I didn't pay any mind towards her complaints as I can't control myself anymore.

I then traced my fingers towards her thighs, I groped it a bit then proceeded on making my way towards her private parts.

I played with it a bit. Casually pinching it and carresing her private parts made me earn a moan of pleasure from Horikita.

Suzune: "Ahhnn~ Ayanokouji-kun! I'm cumming~!"

Then I undressed her, removing her skirt and panties. What greeted me was a sight to behold. It was a beautiful mound of slice.

I played with it and pushed my fingers inside.

I heard some muffled voice from Horikita as she was covering her mouth.

It was warm, soft, slimy and tight. It may not be the best feeling but it's making me lose control.

I removed my hands inside her and approached it using my head.

Suzune: "Ehh! Aya-ayanokouji-kun! Ahhn~."

I licked it and pushed my tongue inside her.

The taste was sweet. I can totally agree now that it was called a love nectar.

I licked her more and more as I was looking like I was desperate to find water.

She was pushing my head towards it, making my head smushed into her mound.

She climaxed again from my licking.

Suzune: "Ahhn~ haaah~ haaah~."

Her tired voice was making me turned on more.

Her slice was wet than ever.

I decided that it was now okay for me to put it inside.

I took off my pants and the raging t-rex was now released from the wild.

Horikita saw my manhood and was scared a bit from nervous, but she nodded at me.

I hugged her a bit and kissed her.

Kiyotaka: "Relax a bit."

Then my manhood was now at the entrance of hers and was grinding it.

I pushed it inside all at once.

I can see Horikita tear up a bit from pain but she was smiling. Her smile was sweet, not resisting the urge I kissed her.

I pumped slowly and made it more faster and faster.

Suzune: "Ahhn~ Ahhn~!"

Her moans of pleasure was music to the ears for me.

I kept pumping with no regards for speed as I was now losing control.

Suzune: "Call me Suzune~! Ayanokouji-kun!"

As we are now about to climax from our session I called her by her name many times.

Kiyotaka: "Suzune! Suzune!"

Speeding up the pace. I kept pumping, desperate for the pleasure.

Suzune: "Ahhhn~! Ahhn~! Ayanokouji-kun cum inside me!"

Not wasting any time I climaxed inside her.

I can feel her insides tighten from absorbing my liquid inside her.

I kissed her gently.

Kiyotaka: "Good job Suzune." I couldn't help but smile at her.

Then I sucked her neck, making a hickey, claiming that she was now mine.

We kissed again till we fell asleep in my bed while cuddling naked.

Ummm... That was fucking awkward... Well, did you enjoy that?

*Scratches the back of my head* this is seriously awkward so I won't prolong this further.

As this is my first time making lemons, this made you cringe didn't it? Any thoughts on how I can improve or any reference I can read?

Anyway as this is much more awkward than finding your girlfriend cheated on you, well goodbye.

Remember, stay horny
Love ya guys<3 #nohomo