What If: The End

"If you have the option to know when you'll die, will you take it?" I said making physical contact to gain their attention.

Akito, Haruka, Keisei and Airi looked at me as were all huddled up chatting about in the classroom.

"Hmm... I dunno? I probably wouldn't so I can have a piece of mind." Akito replied.

"Ditto." Followed by both of Airi's and Keisei's reply.

"For me I would probably want to know."

"Can you give me the reason?"

"Well, let's say I only have about 1 week left to live or something. I would want to know in order to make the most of it and have fun." Haruka said as she pondered the question seriously.

"I see..." I replied murmuring.

"Why'd you ask Kiyopon?"

"Nothing just curious."

"What would you choose Kiyotaka?"

"Probably neutral, I don't really know how to pick."

"Typical Kiyopon hehe~"

"Still, should we have fun and hang out later this afternoon?"

"Ohh, that's rare for Kiyotaka to invite us, shall we then?"

We all agreed and spent time in the afternoon having fun, watching movies, eating in a cafe and chatting all day long.

After that, we all went our seperate ways after the moon was trying to show itself.

I arrived in my room and called for Kei to come into my room for something important.

Moments later, like she was waiting just outside my room, which she might likely just waited a few minutes, a knock was heard and I opened the door to let her inside.

"Do you want anything? Green tea perhaps?"

(AN: I tried green tea and it was fucken delicious.)

"Yep that's fine." She answered.

I then prepared the tea, set it up on the table where she sat and sat down myself to face her.

"Why'd you call for me Kiyotaka?"

"If you have the option to know when you'll die, will you take it?" I asked.

"Hmm... Probably no? But if I'll die I want to be in your arms, and the last face I'll see, I want it to be you. That's too cheesy even for me geez." Kei answered as she scratched the back of her head because of embarrassment.

But I didn't laugh, I only nodded at her.

"Do you want to spend the night then?"

"Tauwa!"

"You don't want to?"

"Who said I didn't want to?"

"So it's a yes then?"

"As long as you lend me your clothes."

"As you wish."

We had dinner, took both of our showers. Of course seperately.

She wasn't wearing anything underneath other than undergarments, but she was wearing a torso of mine that is large enough for her whole knees to be covered.

It was cute nonetheless.

I helped dry her hair as we played around as we cuddled in the bed till she fall asleep.

I looked up in top of her head.

Tomorrow, 5:00am.

I've grant your final wishes Kei.

May your soul reach the heavens if there even is one.

Not just Kei, everyone I saw, including myself I think has this strange number on top of our heads, which I think is a time of death.

I saw this from all of my friends including, Akito, Haruka, Keisei and Airi.

Even Chiyabashira, Sakayanagi, Ryuuen, not every single person was spared from this power of mine that suddenly appeared.

I instinctively known that it was a time of death and even I didn't question it since it wasn't anything scientific.

Only by letting the time pass would render results so I closed my eyes, thinking probably that this would be the last time I would see Kei, and the last time I would open my eyes.

===

Heavily inspired by the [SCP-657 Death-Predicting Man] a safe classified SCP that can predict a human's time of death through any physical forms of contact.

I've been too into SCP's this past few days and would probably start a book with Kiyo and SCP crossovers, it's only in the planning stage tho.

But still consider it into becoming a reality since I've been trying to research a bit lol.

Anyway, since I have classes today that's all since I was also able to download Genshin in my brother in law's laptop.

Here's my UID so we can play:

837430033

Username: MicahBoo

Remember to STAY HORNY!!