What If: I Suddenly Turned Into A Girl Pt.2

Before we get into the what if... Have you watched and listened to the video song called "Shelter"? Go listen and vibe to it. The song made me tear up a bit, the weather's fucken hot and I'm sad.

Anyway I'm not gonna update the other fic today as it's gonna be a long chapter, and as I felt bad I'll just publish in this fic for today :)

Enjoy the ride~ and the boings :)

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

Kiyotaka PoV*

Shit.

After I left my room, I was greeted by the sight of Haruka.

She was confused by my appearance, I mean who wouldn't?

Haruka: "Kiyo... Pon?" She says albeit reluctantly.

I looked around outside my room, and saw no people except Haruka.

Good timing.

I pulled her inside my room. And told her to...

Kiyotaka: "Strip." She seemed confused by my words so I repeated it, "Strip." Then she immediately started to blush.

Haruka: "Wh-what are you saying Kiyopon!?"

I didn't want to see her body... But I do want to see a bit... But my reasons are pure.

Kiyotaka: "Can you lend me your bra?" She looked at me like she can't believe what I'm saying.

I then started stripping her clothes, she fought back but I unclipped her bra and with a click, her bras were now removed albeit still on her clothes.

Haruka: "Wait! Wait! Wait! Kiyopon! Explain it to me why you need my bras first!" She shouted at me.

It was a long story so I only stripped my shirt, and revealed my bulging badonkers to her, and how painful it feels being suppressed like that.

I unclipped my bras and showed her.

Haruka: "... Wow..." She seemed amazed at my size... Well as she is the biggest in the whole year, and I'm confident mine surpasses hers then she would mutter in amazemnt.

I then proceeded to strip her again while my badonkers was swaying back and forth.

Haruka then moved away at me.

Haruka: "Wait! Wait! I get it!! I'll strip myself."

I then waited for her to strip...

Kiyotaka: "Why aren't you starting then?" I asked.

Haruka: "Duh? You're still a boy inside so look away while we exchange bras." Like the gentleman that I am, I looked away.

But little does she know, I have a small mirror in the corner of my vision, I can see Haruka's body, her massive badonkers and her silky smooth body, how I imagine fondling that skin... Why is my mind like this? Aren't I incapable of perceiving lust?

I watched her strip show, while she was unaware that I can see her.

I felt my face soften and smiled creepily... Thank goodness my back was facing Haruka.

We then exchanged bras and I still feel the feeling of suffocation, albeit only a bit.

Then Haruka dropped me a question.

Haruka: "By the way Kiyopon. Who's clothes are these?"

Kiyotaka: "Ichinose's." I said flatly.

Haruka: "Eh?"

Kiyotaka: "Eh?"

Seems like this was a problem because Haruka couldn't believe what I said...

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

The weather is fucken hot and I can't bear it. I want to sleep but I keep sweating, my ice cream was eaten by my nephew so shit.

Anyway hope you enjoyed it :)

Love ya guys<3 #nohomon't
Stay Horny~