What If: Meeting The Guardian Of Civilization Pt.2

Waking up to another new day, after my encounter last night with Nanashi, it all felt like a dream.

But since my temperature was higher than normal, it indicated that I needed to cover my face with a face mask.

Wearing that, holding my bag as I opened my door, I set off to the classroom.

Thinking about Nanashi, many things couldn't be explained.

Firstly, physics, how in the world did she float to eventually flying out into the sky with her nonchalant look?

Secondly, the barrier that didn't let her get wet, was it air being excluded? But I didn't notice anything like that, but since the droplets hitting the zone of her body like it was hit by a hard surface indicates that, anything was possible and things like these couldn't be explained by science.

Gazing at the cloudy sky, I thought about meeting Nanashi again, but since I didn't really have any form of contact with her, it was highly unlikely for us to meet ever again.

Sighing at that unbelievable happenstance, I shook my head left and right and tried to take my mind of things.

But still, her small hand was warm when it touched my head.

Arriving at the classroom door, I opened it and gazed at the faces of my classmates who was early.

Dripping wet from the rain, I went towards my seat and sat down, burying my head into my arms.

Even if I did brought and umbrella to fight off the rain, it's not like I was gonna use it.

In this way, I'll just force my body to feel something.

This is one of my goals, at least until I can graduate.

That is to at least experience emotions that are emotion ridden and not logical.

Although, thinking about it, Nanashi saying a lot of information about the White Room that even I or probably Tsukishiro don't know about, speaks volumes that she wasn't normal.

She wasn't normal by any means since she can fly and make invisible barriers.

But still...

Her knowledge is terrifying, it was like she was there, experiencing what I experienced also, like she wasn't just merely an observer and was more of a participant that experienced everything and anything that can be experienced.

"Ayanokouji-kun."

A voice called out to me, but I didn't want to be bothered.

"Ayanokouji-kun? What happened?"

The voice of Horikita was calling out to me, seeing my whole uniform drenched in the rain, it was bound to make some of my friends worried.

But still, I didn't want to get up.

The only reason I forced myself to attend school today was because my classmates would nag me all about this.

And since they all know my capabilities now, they're bound to be controlling to make me help the class.

But can't I just catch a break?

I just wanted to live in peace.

Please leave me alone.

At least for now.

Horikita stopped talking and left with her footsteps heard.

"Kiyopon!"

Followed by Haruka, Akito and the gang followed suit into making me talk to them.

"Did something happen Kiyotaka?" Asked Akito.