10k Special! What If: I Led A Harem Of Underclassman

This here is the 10k special worth of 10k words so please enjoy!
Anyway lil' bit of info about the What if scenario:
-main characters are: Kiyo, Nanase, Amasawa, Tsubaki, and an OC I made named Megumi
-As I didn't know what the fuck I would write and stretch it out to 10k words I just decided to make a special exam, ya'll okay with that right? I'll assume you do
-the reason I made an oc was because I wanted to add a class b underclassman as that role hasn't been given yet, Ichika as class A, Megumi as class B, Tsubaki as class C and lastly Nanase as class D
-btw Kei and Kiyo are not dating in this what if scenario, they only consider each other as best friends mmkay?

∆~∆~∆

I'm at class right now. The class is waiting for Chabashira-sensei. The atmosphere was tense, because she said yesterday that she would announce something important tomorrow, which is today. We all assumed it was all about a new special exam.

Waiting for a bit, speak of the devil.

She opened the doors like a mafia boss with a loud bang.

She walked towards the podium, sighed and spoke.

Chabashira: "Today I'm about to announce a special exam that will happen next week." At those words everybody in the class turned serious and was now listening attentively to every word she says.

Chabashira: "But, it doesn't affect your class points." Her statement was met with silence. But thankfully Horikita ignored, seriously bless her demonic heart and curse her demonic compass.

Horikita: "What do you mean it doesn't affect the class points? Then is it alright to assume that there is no point in this special exam?" It's normal to think that Horikita, but that was a tad bit naive.

Chabashira: "It may not affect your class points, but it will surely affect your private points, and expulsion and protection points is also on the line." After hearing that Horikita tensed, she might be thinking that there is more to this than she thought. On that note I saw Yosuke flinch at the thought of expulsion.

She continued to explain until we got the gist of it. She also gave us handouts if ever we forgot about something about it.

====
Name Of The Special Exam: Socializing Special Exam
Summary: Students are tested to socialize better with other students beside their comfort zone. They are placed into trials and are encouraged to work together with the other members which is not on the student's class. As this will help socialize with the students and make connections, this will also help make sure the students will be able to socialize better in the future when the students enter the society.

Point 1# Students would not be partnered up with anyone in their class. If not partnered up with anyone in the given time. The student will be automatically partnered up but will be given a penalty

Point 2# The top ten groups will get 100,000 private points each.
The top three groups will get 250,000 private points each. Second top group will get 500,000 private points. And the top group will get 1,000,000 points each and will also be given protection points which will prevent expulsion.

Point 3# The top 10 lowest group will be deducted 100,000 private points. Lowest three will be deducted 250,000 private points. Second lowest group will be deducted 500,000 points. The lowest group will be met with expulsion.