What If: Shopping Gone Wrong

Chapter 1: Mint Flavor

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

Kiyotaka PoV*

I'm currently at the store with the Ayanakouji group.

As today was spring and it was perfect for Sakura Tree watching, as it blooms, we planned a picnic with the group.

The ever excited Haruka was making noise as she was buying out every snack she would eat.

Akito was following us as he was laughing at Haruka's childishness.

Keisei was rebuking Haruka for being too loud and acting like a kid but he was also excited as he was giving us a genuine smile.

Sakura was only observing Haruka and the group with a smile.

And lastly me, the one who's being dragged around by Haruka as she kept asking me on what I would like to snack on.

We then separated from each other as we also want to buy our own snacks, but as Haruka was dissatisfied from separating we bribed her by telling that we would buy her a snack which she smiled at us and let us go for the time being.

As I was browsing the store, I brought some chips and some drinks that I know Haruka would like, I also brought something else that picked my interest in the shelves, just some spicy snacks and sweet candies.

I browsed some more as I ended up facing the gum section of the shelves.

There was dozens of packets of gums here, there was some strawberry flavor, lemon flavor and grapes flavor.

But what stood out to me, was the mint flavor.

It said on the packet that it was ultra thin and was the largest kind of the packets. I didn't know why it said something about centimeters but it doesn't matter, as this will keep us awake from the cold breeze of the wind.

I took that from the shelves and brought it with me.

I came back and met up with the group, we all transferred some points to Haruka as we would only one person to pay for the group.

Haruka then lined up while we are still carrying the goods, eventually she was now in front of the counter and we lined it up on top of it.

We placed the snacks on top of the counter, as I remembered the gum, I muttered out loud which placed their attentions to me.

Kiyotaka: "Ah, this gum too please." I said while placing it down on the counter.

I noticed that everyone was giving me strange looks.

Haruka: "Eh?" She was dumbfounded and only muttered a sound.

Keisei: "..." He was looking away from us and was facepalming.

Airi was only blushing and covered her face with her hands.

Do they not like the gum? Then only I can eat it.

Kiyotaka: "Do you not like the gum? You guys don't like mint flavor?" I asked curious I made a mistake.

I can hear laughter coming from Akito as he was slapping my back.

Akito: "Dude, you're re-really Gahahaha! You're too pure! That's a condom you know?"

Kiyotaka: "A what? What's that?" I tilted my head while asking.

Akito only laughed more as Haruka was only facepalming at my pureness.

Eventually they explained what a condom is to me, mostly Haruka while blushing.

I apologized for making them uncomfortable, which they only reasoned that it was okay as I was a pure boy.

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

Got this idea from my friend who accidentally bought a condom to a drinking party with friends thinking that it was a gum xD.

Anyway hope you liked it :)

Love ya guys<3 #nohomon't
STAY HORNY! AND USE PROTECTION!