Reaction: We Asked A Senpai For A Date

God-chan: "Well let's get started shall we? Anyway the title of this video is We Asked A Senpai For A Date, as this didn't happen in this reality no need to be too concerned. But first let me give you a rundown of this video. Basically Haruka dared Akito, Keisei and Kiyotaka to have a date with a girl and win a ticket for the holy grail anyway just have a laugh sit back and relax and enjoy the ride."

Hashimoto: "We're gonna see the King in action Yes!"

Keisei: "Are we really gonna do this guys?"

Haruka: "Oh, it's Yukimuuu."

Me, Keisei, and Akito are now at Keyaki Mall(at our natural habitat) finding a senpai we can ask for a date.(stalking our prey)

Akito: "What the hell are thinking about Kiyotaka is this a documentary or something? Hahahaha!" Akito was clutching his stomach while laughing out loud.

Akito: "Of course we are, me and Kiyotaka will watch you fail miserably." Akito chuckled after his statement which made Keisei glare at him.

Random girls giggles at their antics.

It was now golden week so we can spend the whole day doing the dare to the best of our abilities.

Kiyotaka: "But who will go first?"

They both looked at me and start contemplating the answer to my questions.

Keisei: "That's a good question, who'll go first?" He looked at Akito seemingly saying that he should go first. Akito only smirks at him.

Akito: "It will only be fair if we do it the old fashion style."

Keisei: "Agreed."

Kiyotaka: What's the old fashion style? Do we ummm... Duel each other or something? Because that's what Romans do.

Sakayanagi: "Fufufu your sense of humour never fails to surprise me Ayanokouji-kun."

Noticing that I don't get what they are talking about they explained that we play rock paper scissors and whoever who lose will go first, and so on.

Kiyotaka: "Wait they were not talking about a duel?"

Everyone: ...

The results are out Akito will be first, Keisei second and I'll be the last to hit on a girl.

Haruka: "Miyacchi was unlucky!"

Apparently our plan will go like this.

While the one having a date will be hitting on girls the other two will stalk them and record a video out of it in order to serve as evidence for the goddess Haruka who will give us the Holy Grail.

Sotomura: "Will Saber come out or something?"

Not wasting any time Akito salutes Keisei and I determined to go to war.

Random Girl: "Miyake-kun is kinda cute here." They cutely chuckled which made the boys glare at Akito.

Akito: "Well wish me luck." We salute back towards him. And he left towards the battlefield.

Ike: "You guys are weird you know that?"

Keisei and I planned to use my phone first till it's battery dead and use his after.

Time skip to Akito finding a girl to hit on*

Finding a suitable girl, Akito immediately made a move what a chad.