Teaser: Rising Of The Pipe Hero

Chapter 1: Anomaly Hero

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

Kiyotaka PoV*

I was currently at the library waiting for Hiyori.

Finishing up the book I just read earlier, I closed it, stood up and got back to browsing the shelves.

What should I read next? A fantasy genre would be a change of pace.

I looked through the fantasy genre as I found an old looking book at the lowest corner of the shelf.

I picked it up.

"Rising Of The Pipe Hero?" I muttered to myself... What the hell's up with the title? Is this a comedy book? Did it end up here and the genre of the book was wrong?

I decided to open it and see for myself.

Reading it through, the premise was a bit okay, there was a princess who was a bit of an asshole so I hated her immediately after she betrayed the shield hero.

Closing the book up, I took a long deep breath and closed my eyes.

Opening them up again... I wasn't at the library anymore, I was now in a medieval setting throne room.

I looked around and found 4 looking Japanese people, and looked more finding some knights holding a spear or sword.

I looked towards the throne and there was a man sitting there, must've been the king... But why was he surprised?

"A fifth hero!?" Someone shouted, and that someone was wearing a large cloak making himself look like a wizard from the books I've read.

He might be talking about me, in the book I was reading just now, the fifth hero wasn't really supposed to exist as the premise itself was an anomaly.

With full confidence I can say right now that I am that anomaly.

I looked towards my hands, it was holding a metal pipe.

===

I might continue this for the fun of it lmao who knows lol.

See ya tonight :)

Stay horny!

Cote: What If's [ONGOING]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara