What If: We Asked A Senpai For A Date Pt.2

It is now Keisei's turn to make a girl fall for him please read his saga. Who knows you might get some tips lol.

Akito: "Goodluck, Herbivore-kun." Akito snickers at Keisei.

Keisei: "Well wish me luck." He salutes and we also do it as a sign of respect.

Akito and I first moved away from him and watched his every move.

I readied my phone in case he approaches his prey.

Akito was laughing because Keisei was stiff as a rock when walking probably due to nervousness.

Arriving at Keyaki Mall. Keisei searched around finding a suitable girl in order to ask out.

After a few moments he found a lone girl, he approaches and asked if she's a senpai. He immediately made a move and asked if she wanted to have a date right now which she refused. I can see the look of despair and the blushing mess he had on his face it was actually pretty funny because you don't see his side like this too often. As always Akito was slapping my back from laughing too hard.

Being refused for a date he seperates from the girl and found another lone girl which he also fails to ask out.

After 3 more attempts at asking a senpai out and failing he approaches us with a face that was almost about to cry.

Akito was laughing at him, probably giving revenge from laughing at him too much yesterday.

It was now 10:30 and Keisei had a great idea.

Keisei: "Hey what if I hit a girl on a public library?"

Akito: "Well if we consider your atmosphere and your intelligent looks you might be successful."

I only nodded at both of them as it was probably the best shot Keisei had on hitting on a senpai.

He immediately took off and arrived at the public library.

Keisei picked a book to read. And once so again he was looking for a lone girl for a date in this case his best bet was taking her out for lunch.

Founding his target he sat besides his target. Contemplating on how to flirt he came to a realization on how to do it in a public library.

He put out his pen and take a piece of paper writing out some words and slides the note towards the senpai. It was kind of cute really. Just ignore Akito for holding his mouth pointing at Keisei while holding off his laughter.

[Are you a Senpai?]

The girl looked towards Keisei and nods. Then the conversation ended.

He looked happy because the girl was not moving from her seat and maybe, maybe he has a chance.

He started his next move which was to do nothing. He just sat there reading the book he bought with him while glancing at the senpai's book that she was reading.

He had a smile on him, he must be thinking "Fortunately, I know what the book's all about." And he started another topic about regarding the book.

He made his move

He wrote on the note and slid it towards the senpai.

[That book is a good read isn't it?]

The senpai looked at the note at Keisei and back at the note.

I don't know if I saw this right but she now has sparkle for eyes.

She wrote back.

[Do you know this book?]