What If: A Dragon?

It was in the middle of the night, I got a bit hungry.

Even though the time for it was unhealthy, I didn't mind that as it was my freedom to eat whatever I want.

And that is ice cream.

Buying a one 1.5 liter of cookies and cream flavored ice cream which cost a hefty amount of my little to none existent class points.

I took it with me as I left the store with high spirits.

Passing through the road and arriving back to my room, I immediately opened up the container and scooped up a serving for two people.

Tasting the sweet taste of ice cream from my mouth makes my tongue tingle with delight as it urges me to gobble up some more.

(AN: notice how I'm doing this to make you guys crave some ice cream? Yep lol)

Finishing up my other serving, I placed them all up into the dishwasher and sat down in my floor reading a book, with a choco filled bread on a plate in front of me.

(AN: yep I'm also currently hungry.)

Suddenly a distortion in space appeared right in front of my bed.

What fell into my bed headfirst was a female human with black short hair, LARGE BREASTS, blue eyes and a spiral unicorn-like horn.

Did someone just suddenly appeared into my bed out of thin air?

"Damn that Tohru! If I ever see her again I'll drag her back into the otherworld."

Apparently she was also speaking nonsense about going into another world or something.

She was also wearing something not worn by someone who lives in the modern world.

"But first. I need to replenish and take away my hunger."

After those words, the sound of a stomach rumbling resounded across the room and she fell once again face first into the floor.

"Hungry~."

"Umm... Do you want some of my choco bread?"

"What? You can see me?"

"How can I not see you when you suddenly appeared into my bed and was shouting out loud about someone named Tohru and going into another world."

"That's weird, perhaps I've not placed the perception magic yet? Oops."

"Anyway, you're hungry right? How about a snack first? I have plenty to go around anyways."

The reason I was doing this was not to be nice or something, I just wanted to have someone to talk to since I'm kind of bored right now. And seeing as she is the type to be entertaining to talk to, I might as well invest in a slight talk.

"Are you a god?" She said smiling widely at me as she cutely glomps into the choco bread.

"I'm most certainly not. I'm just your average human being."

"I don't see it that way though?" She said as she continues eating.

"How come?"

"Firstly you have this delicious choco bread."

"How does that equate to being a god?"

"Someone wealthy or have a high power surrounds themselves with delicious delicacies am I right? Do they not do that custom in this world?"

"Some probably do."

She continued to eat until she finished all of my choco bread.

"Umu. What a nice human you are." She said as she smiled at me.

"You're a human yourself aren't you?"

"You're mistaken, I'm a dragon."

"A dragon?"

"Yes a dragon."

Is she delusional?

"You want proof?"

"I most certainly want some seeing as I won't believe you."

"Come here and touch my horns."

"How does that prove anything?"

"Just touch them."

I followed her orders and touched it, it was hard, like iron hard, it was the type where even if you smack it with a hammer, the hammer will break. It was also stuck into her skin, like it grown there naturally.

"An experiment?"

"Chigau."

"How so? How can you explain this sealed wired mishmash of flesh into metal?"

"Hmm? You just saw me appear into thin air right? Why don't you believe me?"

"Because maybe I was just dizzy or thinking that this is a dream? A delusion maybe?"

"Hmm... How about this then?"

A pair of wings then suddenly appeared into her backs.

"How about now?"

"A cosplay?"

"Cosupurey?"

She replied confused.

"Anyway, any more proof you can give me to believe you?"

"How about this?" She pulled my hand so fast that I wasn't able to see it even with my fast reaction speed.

"What are you doing?"

"Teleporting."

"Where?"

"Where do you want to go?"

I don't really know a lot of places so...

"New York or something?"

"Lemme just read your memories for a bit..."

She looked at me, then teared up.

"Those damned humans..." Her eyes suddenly became enraged as something dark surrounds her body.

"I swear."

"Ummm? Miss dragon?"

"Oh what is it?"

"Are you okay?"

"Ah don't mind me, then let's go!!"

She said as we suddenly got transported into a place where the statue of liberty can be seen.

"What in the world?"

I looked around and saw that the building surrounding it was bright, even though the streets are quiet.

"Miss dragon?"

I looked at her and I was staring at a literal creature right now.

"Oh I haven't told you my name yet right? You can call me Elma."

She said as her majestic figure of a dragon comes into view.

So she wasn't really kidding about being a dragon?

===

Heya~ hope ya enjoyed :)

STAY HORNY!