What If: A New Group Of Friends

Chapter 1: Hashimoto, Amikura, Ibuki and I

What if info: after the events of y2v4 or something, they had an exam which forces every class to team up with their opposing classes. The exam has already finished.

Δ~Δ~Δ

Δ~Δ~Δ

Δ~Δ~Δ

Kiyotaka PoV*

Sitting up in a cafe in Keyaki Mall, I was with Hashimoto, Amikura and Ibuki, hanging out drinking coffee and chatting.

"Oii King~." Hashimoto said.

"Stop calling me that." I replied.

"Ne~ Hashimoto-kun, why do you even call Ayanokouji-san King?" Amikura asked.

"Well because he has the biggest di-" I cut him off before he could finish his sentence.

"Because he respects me a lot!" I raised my voice and answered for him.

Amikira gave me and Hashimoto some suspicious gaze but just shrugs.

"Well I can't force you both as it may be some boy's thing." She replied. "By the way Mio-chan, what do you think about this choice of clothing?" Amikura asked the other girl of the group, Ibuki.

"Why the hell are you gonna tell them that anyway?" I whispered to Hashimoto.

"Why not? Gotta advertise my King's weapon whenever any chance I can get." Hashimoto replied.

"Wait... Have you been bragging about it to everyone?" I asked, raising my brows.

Hashimoto, getting the question he just looks away and whistled.

This bastard.

This was the reason some girls were looking at me weirdly these past few weeks... Dammit.

"Well stop." I said while sighing.

"Ummm... Too late, I've already posted it in the school forum." He replied, scratching the back of his head.

"You what?" I once again unconsciously raised my voice at him.

"Sorry, sorry. But I didn't mention your name. I just posted "My King is the biggest in my batch." " He replied.

"You idiot, you've basically told every person who knows you calling me King, moreover you had the gal to post it with your profile." I said, sighing.

"Don't mind it King, I'll just treat you to a ramen later with Amikura and Ibuki." He said.

"I forgive you." I immediately said.

Hashimoto gave me a laugh and we continued to enjoy our time together.

Δ~Δ~Δ

Δ~Δ~Δ

Δ~Δ~Δ

A bit short... But meh~

Just had a random thought of imagining Hashimoto, Amikura, Ibuki and Kiyo as friends.

Hope you enjoyed~

Love ya guys<3 #nohomon't
STAY HORNY!