Reaction: Hiyori X Kiyo

God-chan: Now let's get this show started. Take note that this didn't happen in your reality. The main protagonist in this video is Hiyori and Kiyotaka. Enjoy~"

Hiyori: The video is about me and Ayanokouji-kun? Will it show us reading some books?

Kei sent me her Keipathy and communicated with me 'What were you doing with Shiina-san?' which I replied with my eyes 'I don't know? Probably reading books?' satisfied by my answer which to point out with a complete lack of words.

Hiyori called me last night. She said that she has something important to tell me, which is a good timing as I also have something important to tell her.

Hashimoto: "I like where this is going?"

Ike: "Lucky guy got invited by a pretty girl on a date."

I arrived at the library, looking around but not spotting Hiyori, I settled on reading for a bit in order to wait for Hiyori.

I purposedly chose a romance novel, the exact volume where the heroine confessed to the hero.

Haruka: "What do you mean by purposedly Kiyopon?"

Kiyotaka: "As God-chan said I don't know what happened as it happened in another reality."

Haruka: "Oh good point."

As I to am about to confess to her, to Hiyori.

I can see Hiyori fuming some hot smoke from her face which was red like a tomato. Which made a lot of boys smirk and made a lot of girls squeal. And don't forget a death glare from Kei.

Hiyori: Ayanokouji-kun confessing to me? Just thinking about it makes me happy.

Some probably didn't notice but I can see Hiyori grinning to herself while looking down.

I actually made plans in order to transfer to her class which I already informed Ryuen, which he complied saying it's more fun, and he will learn from me close by. But he made a condition, that was I have to do all I had in order to reach Class A, which is useless because I intend to let Hiyori graduate from Class A.

Horikita: "So you're willing to be betray the class for Shiina-san huh?" She gave me a blank stare which I ignored.

Ryuen: "I would honestly welcome you also, if I have a monster by my side even that loli stands no chance against us."

Sakayanagi: "My, my what do you mean by that Dragon boy." The statement by the smug loli earned a lot of snickers which was directed at Ryuen which in turn he clicked his tongue.

Sudo: "Where did he even get the 20 million points?"

God-chan: "Where else? Through the power of plot convinience. Anyway let's continue the video.

I actually asked google-sensei on how to confess to a shy, book-nerdy girl. Which gave me great advice as I was thankful for it. I saw Hiyori at the entrance looking for me, I waved at her and she noticed me immediately.

Ike: "You seriously asked the internet?"

Kiyotaka: "I mean I haven't experienced love yet so I've gotta research it first."

Student A: "What do you mean you haven't experienced love?"

Kiyotaka: "That's none of your business."

She trotted towards me cutely. Which gave me the urge to headpat the living shit out of her, but thankfully I held back.

Hiyori: "You can always headpat me Ayanokouji-kun just not to death okay?"