Teaser: Let The Games Begin

Chapter 0: God's Amusement

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

Every person who has a name from the series of COTE was now sitting on a big circle...

You might be asking why?

It was because a god suddenly appeared in front of them and decided to ruin a certain poor boy's life with his girlfriend, peaceful-life-chan.

All of them seemed tired and out of breath because of the chaos this god who named himself as Rayson made them play forcefully while laughing his ass off.

In this few moments of playing, relationships between friends were now destroyed or changed either for the better or for the worse, and this scum of a god is enjoying every minute of it.

Rayson: "So shall we start the next game?" He said, smiling as if amused.

<∆~∆~∆ Loading... ∆~∆~∆>

Rayson: "Okay let's play a game." He boldly stated while the others seemed confused.

Of course as everyone just got teleported here like in those reaction fics with no information or anything. But in this what if, they will play a game.

He explained everything on what they will do and they only agreed as Rayson showed his powers as a god at them.

Rayson: "Hmmm... What game should we play?" He asked fully intent on destroying Kiyotaka's life.

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

Anyway just comment down anything you want them to play... Anything as in anything and I'll make a chapter out of it, it can be a lie detector game, spin the bottle, truth or dare... Anything that can give the audience who will read this laugh and as for the ladies, giggles. Btw no fucking sport games like soccer or shit, I don't like sports one fucking bit.

Welp this is a teaser so it will be short but who am I kidding? It's meant to be short.

Anyway comment anything you want them to play :)

Love ya guys<3 #nohomon't
STAY HORNY!