What If: Manabe x Kiyo

Who says I was resting? Bruh, writing is rest for me xD.

Anyway some info:
This happened in first island exam, during and after.

∆~∆~∆

Kiyotaka PoV*

Getting away from the group as I want to explore the island myself, I wandered around as I enjoy the greenish scenery that was surrounding me.

And as I hear the scared scream of someone in the surroundings...

"Ahhh, so peaceful." I muttered.

If only the voice would stop begging for help then I can seriously enjoy my time in relaxing in this thick tree branch.

Swaying my legs as I please, I closed my eyes and enjoyed the ocean breeze hitting my body because I was close to the beach.

"Help! Please! There's a super long snake!!!" Someone shouted.

Yep, so peaceful, I can get used to this.

"Hey! You over there! Shouldn't you help me?"

Is this person talking to me? I open my eyes and thought this was the bus scene, thank god it wasn't.

"Why should I?" I asked the person.

I think the girl was in Class B? She seemed like the genki type.

"Isn't it natural to help a girl?" She shouted as she dodged the strikes of the small snake.

A snake like that doesn't even have venom on it, I know because I know the species. More likely it was only defending itself because you've stepped on it.

"Yes it's natural to help someone, but I think through gains and losses." I said.

"Geez! Fine, okay, I'll reward you later." She replied.

Thinking that I'll get at least 5,000 to 10,000 points from this, I jumped down from the tree and approached the snake and caught it.

"You're scared of this little guy?" I asked.

I was calming down the snake by patting it on the head as it slithers down my fingers.

I don't know why but this snake reminds me of someone. Or is it just deja vu?

I'm keeping it, most likely until the end of the exams.

"I'll be naming you... Snekk." I said as I patted it more.

The snake seemed to like me.

I felt the girl's gaze, was she curious about it?

"Want to touch it?" I asked.

"I-I guess I can..." She sheepishly said.

She then slowly but surely patted it on the head.

She gave off a cute smile befitting of a gal.

Oh I remember now, she was in Class C and her name must be Manabe, according to Kushida's explanations in her.

"What's your name?" She asked.

"Ayanokouji Kiyotaka." I replied.

"Kiyotaka huh?" She said.

"First name basis already?" I asked as if amused.

"Then you can call me Shiho too if you want. I'll tell you the rewards later after the exams end mmkay? I don't want to let Ryuuen think that I'm messing up his plans." She said.

"Good idea." I replied.

We stayed like that as we pat Snekk.

...

The exams ended with Class D winning in first place. It wasn't really surprising as I was the one who've done it, but everyone other than me seemed surprised.

I saw Shiho waving at me, even though her class lost she was happy... Nonetheless I also waved back.

As we all go inside the ship, I was approached by Shiho and she hugged my arms.

"Kiyotaka! Let's go have lunch yeah?" She asked.

She was the type who used excessive skinship huh?

My classmates were in pure chaos. Especially Ike and Yamauchi, I didn't really mind the gazes but this would gather some attention to me.

"Where do you want to eat Shiho?" I asked.

Some were suprised that I was using her first name as I didn't look the type to do smooth stuff like that.

But seriously... What the hell would this encounter lead to?

Also, I sneaked in Snekk into my bag, I'll show Shiho later and take care of him in my dorm room.

∆~∆~∆

Kinda cringe but I wanted to write this so... Anyway hope you enjoyed.

Stay Horny!