Teaser: Against All Odds

"What are you gonna do now monster!? You're in fucking danger!" Ryuuen shouted as he paired it his diabolical laugh.

Everyone was against me, seeing as that I was the reason Class D was even in danger was because "I" as the target was dangerous and they immediately abandoned me.

And as Ryuuen wanted to give me the most humiliating defeat of my life, I looked at him with indifference.

Ryuuen even lowered himself to be a part of Nagumo's cohorts, he did have some rewards for it so it wasn't surprising, the only thing Ryuuen wanted was for me to lose by his hands by using Nagumo's manpower.

Ichinose, after rejecting her, she herself took on a neutral approach.

Sakayanagi with full confidence, left me alone.

I had no more allies, it was all me, it was always only me.

"Can you repeat that Ryuuen?"

"You're in danger asshat!"

I looked at him, straight in the eyes, devoid of emotions.

"The only reason you need this spectacle to even have a chance to beat me is laughable."

"So? At least your fucked now."

Yes, in your perspective and the talent I've shown till this point on, you must think this enough manpower will make me surrender.

"But Ryuuen... You were wrong about one thing. I'm not in danger."

I tucked in my hands into my pockets and said.

"I am the danger."

===

I was planning to make Nagumo the one who was planning all this but who cares? It's a what if, so if it's OOC of Ryuuen? Who the fuck cares? It's my what if lol.

Anyway hope you enjoyed~

STAY HORNY!