What If: Weird Question Pt.5

"Would you rather fuck your mother in your girlfriend's body or fuck your  your girlfriend in your mother's body?"

All of the usual members stopped and did a double take at Ryuuen's question.

Kiyotaka, Akito, and Katsuragi placed their spoon on their plate while they were eating cake.

Katsuragi placed his hand on his forehead feigning a headache.

"What's up with you? You've been silent for a few months and you come back with this question?" Katsuragi replied sighing.

He probably gave up on questioning Ryuuen but hey. He was still here.

If only the cake was not only delicious and creamy then he would've left already after he asked that question.

"Think about it first before you judge me." Ryuuen said.

This time Ryuuen is also quite torn on which he would choose.

"That's a tough one Ryuuen." Akito replied.

"It's like picking between the power of flight or teleportation." He added.

"Don't use it as an analogy Miyake. It's definitely not the same question." Katsuragi said denying him.

"What would you rather have him relate it to then?" Ryuuen asked.

Katsuragi scoffed at him and tried to once again continue eating the cake.

"So which will you pick Katsuragi?" Ryuuen asked him again.

"No comment."

"You're no fun you douche." Ryuuen shrugged.

"In your case you'd probably just fuck both of them right? You fucking pervert~." Ryuuen teased.

"Goddammit! I ain't that kind of person in your mind Ryuuen." Katsuragi complained loudly.

"Then pick motherfucker. It's just a hypothetical question. There ain't any consequences on choosing and there ain't no one judging you since it's only us here." Ryuuen said.

Ryuuen was desperately trying to screw Katsuragi over. He might be baiting him to say something.

But that's why Kiyotaka was silent. He noticed Ryuuen's phone shining a red blinking light earlier signifying a live recording.

"Still no one." Katsuragi answered.

"Then what if. No answer means fucking them both." Akito added more oil into the fire.

"Yeah yeah. Nice assist Miyake. What if?" Ryuuen smirked.

"Goddamn." Katsuragi cursed.

Checkmate.

"I'll add a scenario Katsuragi." Kiyotaka added.

He didn't care if he got recorded but this situation seems fun and he wanted to experience it.

"What if you needed to copulate with one of them just for them to go back to their bodies to survive? What if by not having sex with them they die? Wouldn't that feel more morbid for you?" Kiyotaka said.

"Yeah? By not fucking them you're not just a pervert but you're also heartless. But if you fuck both then you'll not just be a pervert but also a hero." Ryuuen said while laughing.

He also couldn't believe his words.

Whilst Akito was in the background trying to hold off his laughter to bait Katsuragi into answering.

Checkmate was the word yes. By giving more and more information and adding a situation on this hypothetical question. He was bound to answer.

And whatever he says. He was bound to be a pervert.