What If: Hiyori X Kiyo

Hiyori called me last night. She said that she has something important to tell me, which is a good timing as I also have something important to tell her.

I arrived at the library, looking around but not spotting Hiyori, I settled on reading for a bit in order to wait for Hiyori.

I purposedly chose a romance novel, the exact volume where the heroine confessed to the hero.

As I to am about to confess to her, to Hiyori.

I actually made plans in order to transfer to her class which I already informed Ryuen, which he complied saying it's more fun, and he will learn from me close by. But he made a condition, that was I have to do all I had in order to reach Class A, which is useless because I intend to let Hiyori graduate from Class A. (AN: If you're asking on how he got 20 million points, it's through the power of plot convinience.)

I actually asked google-sensei on how to confess to a shy, book-nerdy girl. Which gave me great advice as I was thankful for it. I saw Hiyori at the entrance looking for me, I waved at her and she noticed me immediately.

She trotted towards me cutely. Which gave me the urge to headpat the living shit out of her, but thankfully I held back.(AN: If I was friends with Hiyori I would also headpat her to death.)

I'm not actually in love with her per se, but I know that I will come to regret it if she found a boyfriend and that boyfriend was not me. On that note I also feel a flame within me whenever I'm around Hiyori urging me to protect her from harm, and I'm also a lot livelier when I'm with her pointed out Hiyori.

Arriving at my seat she sat beside me and we continue on reading in silence.

The atmosphere between us was not awkward, it's actually relaxing which made me enjoy Hiyori's company.

I noticed Hiyori glancing at me from time to time. Opening and closing her little mouth, I had an urge to push my fingers inside which again I held the urge back. (AN: Bad Hornykouji.)

Kiyotaka: "What's wrong Hiyori?"

She flinched a bit and handed me a note and a book.

I smiled at her and read it.

[Page 143 Paragraph 7 Line 2]

Opening the book I flipped the pages till I arrived at page 143 and found Paragraph 7 it says at the note that it was Line 2. I read it out loud enough so Hiyori can only hear it.

Kiyotaka: "I love you, can you please go out with me?"

I can see Hiyori blushing face, red like a tomato and puffing out some smoke, which I was concerned about with but let it be for the time being.

I wrote some words at the back of the note Hiyori gave me and a book which I slid towards her.

She tilts her head cutely, and read it.

[Page 69 Paragraph 2 Line 4]

She opened the book, flipped the pages and said out the words only for me to hear.

Hiyori: "I love you too, Please take care of me." Saying those words Hiyori got the message and looked at me back at the message and me again.

She was tearing up a bit, but not from being sad because she was a tad bit overjoyed with ourselves being now lovers, which I think will make me feel that human warmth that I always dreamt of and will make me more livelier.

I wish for that day where I can say that "I love you Hiyori" from the bottom of my heart.

She let go of the book and sat closer to me and leaned her head at my shoulder which made her giggle a bit, which I can say full of confidence that it was cute.

I wish for the bottom of my heart that a time I can spend with Hiyori will never end.

1 more chapters to go!
This is for my what if series "What If: We Asked A Senpai For A Date."
Who will Kiyo date?
Kiryuin Fuka?
Asahina?
Or an original senpai that I made?
Why not Fuka, Asahina and a OC senpai? (Changed it from all)
Or both Fuka and Asahina?
How bout' a harem of senpai's?( Someone gave me the idea tnx)
If you want just comment your vote and I'll do it to the best of my abilities.
Only 1 vote per chapter and per person.
Anyways Love ya guys <3