What If: Lie Detector Exam

I'm sorry for not writing yesterday... I was actually binge rewatching assassination classroom and man how I ship Nagisa and Kaede, Kyaaa! That may be so but I also read a webtoon called "Leveling up by only eating" and "The Ranker Who Lives A Second Time" do check that out because both of them are good, especially Assassination classroom, I just finished season 1 so my writing speed might be affected hehe...

Some info before you read:
-there will be a new exam where kiyo is wholely involved
-I'll just explain the rules here becuz I'm too lazy writing dialogue's teehee~
-there will be a person partnered up with Kiyo and will ask and be asked a question where there is a lie detector involved
-the person who's partnered up with kiyo will change after asking and answering both their third questions
-The exam will be ongoing already so don't complain!

Anyway without further ado, enjoy the lies~

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

Kiyotaka PoV*

Sensei announced a special exam yesterday...

And now, I'm sitting at a seat with a sort of mecha blob on my head that screams sci-fi.

Anyway this might be the work of that man and Acting Director Tsukishiro, no doubt. There was a lot of student to involve like Nagumo but I was the one chosen... Out of all the students in this school I was randomly chosen to be the sacrificial lamb.

And here I was sitting, and the first person in front of me was the certain loli, who's smug smile cannot compare to anything smug in this wide world.

She was smiling at me, of course smugly. I had a bad feeling about that smile and yes she fucked me up.

Arisu: "Do you lust for my body Ayanokouji-kun?" I felt my body sweat...

The audience was now making noise shouting, dissing me and some were blushing at Sakayanagi's question. Damn this smug loli!

Kiyotaka: "... Ummm... No..." I lied through my teeth.

DING! DING! DING!

A loud ringing sound reverbrates through the whole gymnasium, signalling that I just lied.

I'm fucked aren't I?

Kiyotaka: "Okay I do." I sighed while saying.

My acquaintances and friends were laughing at me especially Akito.

The ones looking at me at disgust were Horikita, Ibuki and Kamuro, the three Tsunderes.

Hiyori was blushing at my lie.

Hashimoto and Ryuuen were laughing and was having the time of their life by slapping the back of the person near them.

I sighed. How the hell did I end up in this situation?

Timeskip teehee~*