What If: Jokes On You Pt.2

A short recap:
-timeline is after volume 1
-Ike, Yamauchi, Sudo and Kiyo made a challenge where the one who loses have to confess to someone
-Kiyo loses purposely
-Kiyo confessed to Chiaki
-Chiaki accepted

===

"Seriously? Why do I have to treat you guys?"

"Shut up! Why are you so fucking lucky!?" Ike shouted.

"Yeah! That should've been me!" Yamauchi followed.

"SUZUNE SUZUNE SUZUNE SUZUNE SUZUNE SUZUNE SUZUNE SUZUNE SUZUNE SUZUNE SUZUNE SUZUNE SUZUNE SUZUNE SUZUNE SUZUNE SUZUNE SUZUNE SUZUNE SUZUNE"

What the hell happened to Sudo? And why did Yamauchi and Ike just ignored him outright like that?

We're currently sitting in a cafe in Keyaki Mall, since I had the first girlfriend, prior to our promise, I was forced to spend some money on this good for nothing idiots.

"But still, I didn't really think that she would accept the confession. And think about the attention in brought me when Chiaki announced it."

"Motherfucker, you just called her by her first name, I'm so jealous!" Yamauchi scowled.

Her accepting my confession and announcing it, prior to that, Horikita was surprised, Sato and Karuizawa was confused, and mostly Hirata congratulated us. As for the others, since they were side characters they weren't really important.

Even though I wasn't happy about the turn of events, I was actually experiencing something new so this was a win/win situation for me.

Let me recall what was the most enjoyable thing that happened to me.

~~~
"So this is your room huh Kiyotaka-kun." Chiaki said as she scanned the room.

"It looks clean, although you really need to buy some carpet at least."

What's up with people bothering me to buy a carpet? Is a carpet the answer to everything? Is carpet-chan something that we all need?

She trotted forward and sat down on my bed, she signalled me to sit down beside her.

Following her orders, I did what I was told and she leaned her head towards my shoulder.

The warmth I felt was phenomenal.

"What's up?"

"You're warm Kiyotaka-kun."

"Do you wanna feel warmer?"

I held her hand and interlocked it with mine, I saw her lips curl as she closed her eyes, focusing on my warmth.

This was enjoyable, I felt peace.

"Your hands are big Kiyotaka-kun."

"Your hands are small."

"Your shoulder's broad."

"Your shoulder is soft."

"Oh you~" She giggled as I deflected the fuck outta all of her compliments, although the last compliment was kind of weird.

"Wanna rest your head on my thighs?"

"Why?"

"Why not?"

"Ummm... Okay?"

I didn't know the reason for this was, but I did what I was told.

The warmth heightens, I closed my eyes, focusing on the soft sensation in the back of my head.

She ruffled my hair gently, lovingly and full of affection.

I felt like she was smiling right at this moment.

Peace, was this peace?

Thighs saves lives, resting your head on them makes you forget about your problems.

I opened my eyes, she stared at mine.

I lifted my hand, placed the hair that was dangling on her face and tucked it in behind her ear so I can see her face clearly.

I carressed her cheeks, it was otherwordly to think that a skin can be this soft.

She giggled because of my actions and we cuddled a lot that after school day.
~~~

===

Hope you enjoyed the continuation lol, I'll try continuing the others since I don't want to think up of other ideas for a new what if lol.

Anyway hope you enjoyed.

Stay Horny!