What If: Ayanokouji Group 2.0

Sit yo ass down and read this info:
-mc's are: Kiyo, Sotomura, Sakura, Mii-chan
-this happened in vol.1, where instead of going to the convinience store, Kiyo, Mii-chan, Sakura, and Sotomura met at an electronics store
-the ships are Mii-chan x Kiyo and Sotomura x Airi
-Mii-chan is much more better at socializing but she's still shy this is also the same for Airi, they are much more sociable

∆~∆~∆

The bell rang. Signalling the first day of school as finished. I left quickly as I was curious about this so called electronic devices.

Arriving at the store, I browsed the store, looking through various wares, leaving gasps through here and there, I've chosen a product.

Bringing a laptop along with me to the cashier. I noticed that there was three classmates that was lining up to pay.

Concluding that this may be my last chance at getting some friends, I initiated a conversation.

Kiyotaka: "You're a classmate right?" I directed my questions at a male classmate named Sotomura Hideo, he looked at me somewhat surprised.

Hideo(Sotomura): "Ah! Yes. If I'm not wrong you're Ayanokouji-dono who is sitting on the main character's chair." Recognizing me from my pathetic excuse of an introduction I was a bit depressed. But what did he by main character's chair though?

Kiyotaka: "Yes, that's me. Do you want to be friends?" I've made my move fully intent on making my first friend.

His eyes somewhat glimmered, I saw him smile a bit.

Hideo: "Of course! Nice to meet you Ayanokouji-dono."

Kiyotaka: "Likewise."

Making small talk with Sotomura, we were having a blast on our topic of conversation, electronics. Thankfully I asked internet-chan before coming here about some information regarding technology and electronics.

But I was not satisfied yet, I also wanted to make friends with the others.

Using my supercomputer brain to it's maximum output, I blacked out a bit. How do you make friends? It's easy if it's a boy, but if it's a girl... Would she think I'm a creep? No, no, no. This is my last chance! No hesitation, you know what they say. No pain no gain.

Kiyotaka: "Is that a camera?" I want to say to myself, no shit sherlock. But I added more "That's the newest model with an RTX mechanic right?" Making myself look much more knowledgeable. I'm sure she had a good impression of me. (AN: I don't know what the fuck is an RTX, but I still wrote it...)

I looked at her, and her eyes also glimmered just like Sotomura.

Airi(Sakura): "Ah! Ye-yes, this is the latest version, the RTX is much more focused than usual so I was planning on buying it." She was speaking with excitement on her tone. I didn't mind because she was cute, but why was she wearing a glasses with no prescriptions? Surely she would look more beautiful by not wearing it. (AN: Again I don't know what the fuck is an RTX)

Kiyotaka: "Is that so. You're a classmate right? I'm Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, I would be glad if we could be friends, pleased to meet you." Initiating my move she replied.

Airi: "My name is Sakura Airi, yes let's be friends, pleased to meet you." She was excited for making a friend too.

Mission accomplished! Respect +5. I don't know where I heard that but I'm happy nonetheless.