Teaser: My Journey In Another World

Chapter 0: Escaping The Facility And Getting My First Ever Pokemon

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

Kiyotaka PoV*

I died in my previous world, I died because I forgot to breathe, enough jokes, before dying I was diagnosed with heart attack.

Well, now that I reincarnated, I'm now at this strange new world with strange creatures.

But nothing changed, I was still a test subject, an experiment.

There wasn't only me here, I was with a pokemon called Mewtwo, Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle.

We only communicated by something called a mind link that connects the mind of pokemons.

Apparently my dad was a human and my mother was a pokemon so I had some powers, of this strange creatures called pokemons.

Some of my companions all died, until only Mewtwo and I was all that remained.

We both raged and destroyed the whole facility, we escaped the shackles that binds us from our cage, avenging our fallen comrades. And now, I'm starting my new life with Mewtwo by my side.

We saw a pokemon getting bullied by a bunch of other pokemons, I've beaten them up without using some of my pokemon powers but with only brute strength alone, while Mewtwo was only watching me.

The other pokemons who was bullying the pokemon then all ran away.

I placed my hands towards the pokemon who has gotten beaten up...

Kiyotaka: [Are you okay?] I told her using the mind link.

But why... Why is it blushing when it took my hands?

It's a pokemon Ralts, and it seemed to fallen in love with me.

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

Well... Here's a teaser for a what if...

Ofc the ship will be about Kiyo x Gardevoir xD.

Hope you liked it :)

Love ya guys<3 #nohomon't
STAY HORNY! AND LET GARDEVOIR, GARDEVOUR YOU!

Cote: What If's [ONGOING]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें