What If: I Died? And Then What?

I present to you... (*DRUMROLLS*)

A COTE x Konosuba crossover fanfic yay!!!

I just had a thought about Kiyo going in another world and as I liked Konosuba, I just inserted him there, as for the reason for his death, do give me some ideas or theories on how he died, it would be fully appreciated.

I also just said that this is my rest day in my announcement but I couldn't help but write this lmao.

Anyway enjoy the ride~

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

Kiyotaka PoV*

???: “Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, welcome to the after-life. Unfortunately, you have died. It might be short, and your life was full of misfortune, but your life is over.”

Someone suddenly spoke to me in a pure white room.

The sudden turn of events confused me. But I analyzed it quickly, making my supercomputer brain work at max output.

Kiyotaka: Did that man kidnap me?

Those thoughts of mine was making me blank out, but how? And what did this girl mean that I'm in the afterlife?

In the room was a set of office desk and chair, and the one who announced that my life was over sat in that chair.

If there was a goddess, she must be it.

Her beauty was beyond the idols shown on television, she had glamour that surpassed humans.

Her long silver hair looked silky smooth.

She seemed to be about my age.

She wasn’t too busty or too lacking.

The beauty blinked her aqua colored eyes which has the same beauty as her silver colored hair. As she was staring at me who didn’t know what was going on.

… I thought about what happened moments ago.

I can't remember anything? Why is that? Did they drugged my food? (AN: Comment down some theories on how Kiyo died.)

The only thing I remember is Kei being in danger I don't know how, but I probably made her cry if I really died and if this is the after life.

Kiyotaka: “… Can I ask one thing?” The beauty nodded in response to my question.

???: “Please go ahead.”

Kiyotaka: “… That girl… that was with me, was she out of harms way?”

That was the most important thing.
That was the first and last time
I did something worthy.

(AN: at this point in time, I got lazy in copy pasting and editing the first volume of the ln and I just decided to write my own thing teehee~)

If I didn’t managed to save her in time despite betting my life, that would be so frustrating. I'm not really sure but instinctively I remember putting my life on the line for Kei.

???: “She lives! But her injury was bad, she fractured her leg.”

Thank goodness… I leaked out a sigh.

She chuckled at me lightly and was amused by my actions.

???: "I thought you only regarded her as a textbook to love? Have you not?" That was the truth, and she must really be the real deal if she knows what's on my mind that time, as Kei also didn't know I had those thoughts.

Kiyotaka: "That may be so... She must've had become a irreplaceable existence to me."

We stayed like that in silence till she spoke to me again.

???: "Well, we will give you two choices." I stood at attention at her words.

???: "Firstly, would you like to go to heaven? You might have commited atrocities in your life but your past forced you to those situations, so you're given a ticket to heaven. And for the second choice, would you like to reincarnate in another world? And achieve your lifetime dream of gaining freedom? A place even your powerful father cannot reach?" She said those words to me gently and slowly, making me process the words.

I didn't hesitate and said...

Kiyotaka: "Please reincarnate me." With a blank tone and a blank face, I decided to place my trusts in this goddess.

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

Well this is it for now... The next chapter for this is picking out his powers...

I may or may not make another book about this... What do you guys think? Should I seperate this from my what if's?

Love ya guys<3 #nohomo
Stay horny~