The dragon reveals itself

It took a while before I managed to gather myself up and head to the rest rooms to clean my hands. I've never felt so much hurt in my life, I felt like punching something, punching someone but no one seemed to mind my business at all. The last thing someone wanted was to anger me at the moment. I needed to release the anger clogged in myself before I went back home.

I wandered aimlessly around the school my mood really foul . I thought of sneaking outside the school and drink but I later dismissed the thought. I spotted the players by the parking lot laughing like they owned the school. Coupled with the fact that Rodriguez shamed me twice in public without me retaliating really angered me. I shot Rodriguez a dark glare then approached him my chest heaving.

"Look who's..." I directly punched the smug faced guy who started to speak. I put so much anger, hate and rage in that punch that he toppled over and cracked his nose. The other players looked at me suprised, their mouths so wide open an egg would fit in perfectly. I didn't just hit any guy, I hit Rodriguez squarely on his face. I proceeded to jump on him and start delivering punches whilst shouting. I was so mad that I didn't stop until I saw blood all over Rodriguez's face, until I was hauled off him . But then though my hands were restrained , I still used my legs to kick towards him. I felt so much better seeing him struggle to stand up, if he didn't get a concussion, then his face was destroyed anyway.

"Hey, hey .... stop it, stop it. Detention for one week Samael Phantom" I then heard Mrs Lincoln's voice. I scoffed then walked off
" Disrespecting a teacher?.. you're out of my class this time" she added which stopped me right on my tracks. I turned then walked towards her , I could sense her fear as she stood rooted on the spot. Well she ought to be because had it not being the respect I gave her as a teacher I would have been very disrespectful.
"You think I want to be in your stupid class?.... I'm doing you a favor by being there. I respect you Mrs Lincoln but unless you're the principal , I don't give a fuck about what you say. It's either you tolerate me or I'll shove my boot so far down your throat...... you'll be spitting laces all week. And that's a valid threat" I spat at her. Well, I was done playing saint Christopher. You can't escape who you are. I left the gawking group and went for my bike. I was done learning for the week.

Though it was still 3 pm, I headed straight to Tenac bar. No one tried to stop me, not even the watchman who watched the whole show.