Mind reading wolf

"If you touch me again I'll rip your arm out of it's sockets"  I glared at one of the guards. One look at my pissed off face and he backed off warily. I didn't know what effect I had that made him look at me with fear. Right now I was planning on how I would escape this pack. From the crazy sick alpha, I didn't feel like going through the torture all over again. Thinking of it made me hug my body.

We approached a locked door that was probably the exit to the dungeons. They exchanged looks as if debating whether to open the door or not.
"Open it" I growled in a small whisper that made the guards wide their eyes in fear.

Why did I open the door to his cell. I heard a voice in my head. I widened my eyes as I looked at the guards who didn't speak physically. Why is he acting surprised? I heard another voice, it was from the guard holding the keys. I was elated, and excited. Am I thinking what im thinking, is it really happening?..This is not a dream at all, I can read their minds. It was time to change my tactics, I'm not running. I'm establishing my authority here. If I could hear their thoughts, I smiled.

Why is he smiling, he'll be dead soon.
"You want to know why I'm smiling?...." I asked stiffening my face such that I looked angry.
"......I'll enjoy ripping your throat out if you don't open the fucking door"
The guard looked at me horrified then quickly opened the door. I should be slapped for this mistake, I'm an omega only and I wanted to please the new beta, the guy thought bitterly. So he was just an omega, no wonder he feared me.

How convenient of me. I was actually beginning to think that the torture was the leeway for me to earn this mind reading gift. Think of it has enduring bee stings to reach the honey.
" I think we should go left"  I smiled. I just overheard them speak to the beta. The pack seemed to have some function going on , no one was supposed to interrupt it. I turned left leaving them gawking at me.

He's really a spy, no way a kid would know that unless he was faking death while we took him down there.
" Is it your pack's new moon festival? " I asked reading their loud minds. Getting answers from them was as easy as reading a book.
"Nnnn....no" the guard stammered
" you want to lie to me?" I stopped in my tracks and glared at him. The guard almost tripped, he was way terrified of me. He couldn't even speak unless I asked him to. Maybe I should take things a notch lower, the guards were getting uncomfortable around me.

"Keys" I extended my hand. The guard quickly handed me it. I was really thinking on knocking the guards out but I felt it was like bullying them.
"If I hear you speak...or try to communicate with the beta.....you won't get a chance to see your pregnant mate, you won't get any sleeping quarters because you'll be in the ground, and you...." I pointed at the last guard
" I'll enjoy kissing your girlfriend beside your dead body" I marvelled at the horror stricken faces.
" Sit here till I send for you"
I locked them in the hallway after one of the guards' willingly' gave me his clothes.