Visitors in the pack

" What's wrong?...why are you in the hospital?" Kate asked

" There was an accident" I said plainly. 

" You seem alright..."

I looked at the operating room, Kate went over to the window and peeped inside. Her eyes were starting to glisten

" How…."

" Hit by a truck" I replied. I necessarily left the part about me being the cause of it all out. It wasn't the right time to fill her in my big secrets.

" They'll be alright" I pulled her into a hug as she sobbed. We sat on the bench until after a long while when the door opened.I stood up abruptly.

" They'll all be fine" one of the nurses said. I heaved a deep sigh of relief.

" But?…." I asked noticing hesitation 

" They'll be hospitalized for a very long time" he said

" Can I see them?" Kate asked edging closer

" At the moment, that's not a good idea. We'll give you a schedule for visiting after a week" he said then walked away.

Their conditions weren't as the nurse had described. They were way serious. For instance, uncle Stark had brain damage and was scheduled for a surgery tomorrow. Meryln also had suffered shock due to internal bleeding in her head, these were both extreme cases. 

" Let's go home" I said then drove us home in silence. I took a takeaway from the restaurant for dinner , I wasn't that much of a cook.

" I'm sorry about yesterday" Kate said silently while we were dining.

" It's okay...I'm sorry too" I smiled. I was about to ask her about school when my phone rang.

" We have a problem" Wellington said. I went outside so that Kate wouldn't hear about anything we said.

" What kind of problem?" I asked

" Some visitors,"

" Are you for real?" I was stupified

" They aren't normal visitors...they want to see you. It's a bit urgent "

" I'll be there in a while" I said then hung up.

" I'm going out Kate, I want you to make sure all doors and windows are…."

" I'm not staying here alone,take me with you" Kate immediately refused as she looked around , she behaved as if something was lurking in this house.

" I'll drive you to Henna' s then….pack up " I said. Kate obediently got along with my idea. After I had dropped her and made sure she was comfortable, I drove off to our pack.

When I arrived, I got feelings of distress and some fear from some of the pack members. I wasn't suprised when I found some standing just outside the alpha's office. The first sight that met my eyes was two pale looking men, vampires. They didn't seem familiar to me at all. One was comfortably sitting on my chair and the other legs on my desk. They were both in their mid fifties and both wore long leather coats that covered them from their neck downwards. What annoyed me the most was the fact that my pack warriors including wellington were standing almost respectfully by the side. I lowly growled.