Letting out pent up emotions

Uncle Stark, Meryln and Kate were eating by the time I arrived. Their expression were stiff which spooked me off.
" Hello" I said while grabbing a water bottle from the fridge. They didn't reply let alone spare me a glance .
" I'll just go and....."
" We need to talk" meryln said seriously. I was so unused to this side of her that I felt chills. I made way and sat beside Kate who avoided looking at me at all.

" What's wrong with you?"  she asked
" What do you mean what's wrong with me?" I replied dumbly
" I heard about the school incident... the one that you threatened a female teacher infront of her students"
I looked at Kate, did she just report me?
" She's just always.... "
" You shouted at my boss and smashed a chair while he saw" Meryln interrupted me with another accusation.
" I apologized" I said silently
" Did you mean it? " she retorted. I sighed , I didn't know where this conversation was headed.

" I'm sorry, I'll behave better"
Uncle Stark who was giving me a death glare all the while banged the table with his fists. He startled Kate that she hiccuped.
" Sorry? ... I'm sorry? " he mimicked my voice
" A grown man telling me he's sorry? " he shouted
" You almost got yourselves and my daughter in an accident.... how is sorry supposed to help with that?"
" I.... that" I tried to explain
" You were somehow the first person in a murder case....."

For the rest of the things he said , I didn't hear. All I felt was my body crunching struggling to shift and my loud heart thumping. I crossed over the room in less than five seconds almost knocking the door off it's hinges on my way out.

I ran outside towards the forest while shifting through my clothes . I moved at my top speed headings to a unknown direction. The only thing that was in my mind was just releasing the energy in me. I ran for a long time until I started tiring out. I slowed to a walking pace when I reached a higher ground.

The forest ended in a high cliff. From my standing point, the whole Tenac town was visible. Standing above everything, I felt an indescribable  sense of being free. Like my burden was unloaded from my shoulders. I felt free from stress, free from any thoughts. I only felt the fresh air blow through my fur.

The moon wasn't at its fullest tonight but it still shone. The moon had a certain calming effect on me. I felt relaxed which I hadn't felt in a very long time. It felt so good to just sit and not think of anything even for a minute.

I was thoroughly fatigued that I didn't know when I fell asleep.