Shaman blood pack

One black wolf took a step closer, it seemed to have no intention of attacking me so I relaxed. It shifted to it's human form revealing a serious faced bald muscular man. I was too excited to speak, I just stood there and stared at one of my species.

"What pack do you hail from and what's your purpose in Shaman pack?" he asked plainly. There were more of us? I beamed. This thing is getting messed up by the second. I shifted to my human self.
" I am from the town if that's what you mean.. " I answered
" what's the name of your pack? " he asked with the same expression but with a bit of aggression.
"I don't have any"
" so you are a rogue?" he asked
" what's a rogue?... I just happen to roam the forest"
" I suggest you go back and never return if you don't have a pack in your introduction" he said preparing to leave
" I'm sorry but if there's more of you then I can't leave . I have to see them...your alpha too"
" Our alpha.... he dislikes rogues, it's in your best interest to leave before the evening patrols start. And the one leading it won't be so kind" the man said sternly. I still stared at him my will not bent at all. He shifted and started heading at the other side of the stream, I followed them.

I was faster than them and larger so I tried as hard as I could to stay behind them . They stopped at a certain place where trees had began to sparse out. Now I had the chance to look at each man, and a woman, a freaking woman. She wasn't even ashamed of being naked infront of so many men. She went behind a certain tree then came back clothed. She threw me a pair of sweatpants at my face before walking off.
"don't say I didn't warn you" the bald man said. I didn't even feel afraid at all, I was excited, no regrets. My expedition was turning out more fruitful than I had expected.

We entered what looked like a large training ground. It was the size of two football fields put together. Training gear such as punching bags, weights, rollers etc were positioned around. Several people were practicing by the field, it was so cool. I was caught staring at the gears , I didn't also fail to attract everyone's attention. After we passed the enticing training field, we reached a high walled mansion. The walls looked so strong and even through it, I could hear many voices from the inside.

"Woah"  I couldn't help but marvel at the sight. After the gate was opened, I saw the largest mansion I've ever saw. No wonder the wall seemed so long. I was surprised when I saw some kids playing, they had to be born like that. Women chatting by the benches outside, men moving things in and out, maybe renovating something.  I also saw some cars parked outside. The mansion was three storeys high, so insanely large .

"shouldn't you show me around ?" I asked realizing that we were standing at the door with no intention of going inside. I was taken aback when they slightly bowed . I was preparing to ask a question when a tall thin dark haired man made way to us. He carried a strong scent about him, he seemed to have authority here.
He scanned me with a fake smile his eyes glinting with anxiousness as if he couldn't wait to do something.
"Is this the way to treat a guest?" he scolded  the men.
" go back to your duties...." he dismissed the men. The bald man glanced at me with a regretful expression on his way out, I wondered why.
"I'm Paul Shroff, the Beta of shaman pack"  he extended his hands in a greeting . His eyes looked so cunning I felt doubtful about his over kindness.
"I'm sorry about the inhospitality of my men, hope you don't take it to heart" he said leading me inside
" not at all" I smiled.  When the so called beta looked away, his smiley expression disappeared immediately, not that I was supposed to notice that but I behaved clueless as I followed him.

We passed by a series of rooms before he stopped at a particular one. He took out a key and made to open the door.
" Uhm... where's this place exactly?" I asked
" you wanted to speak to our leader?" he replied. I followed him into the dark room cautiously. The guy switched on the lights revealing an empty room with only two chairs placed a distance away from each other.
" not my idea of the alpha's office but it'll do" I said taking a seat. The smile from his face now disappeared completely as a few men entered the room and closed the door behind them.