The strongest wolf

The lot burst out laughing, were they amused?
"Oh! you think I'm joking" I smiled as I turned to look at the alpha, new beta and the others who looked like fighters.
" You think I'm here to amuse you?" I asked seriously as the crowd went silent.
"I wish I could do that but I'm here to complete some serious business"
"I'm giving you a chance to redeem yourselves...if you laid your arm on me, come forward and I'll decide a fair punishment for you....because, I wasn't judged rightly."

"What....."
"Let me finish mr alpha...." I interrupted Eric Ferson
"Only one chance.....and I'm not joking. If your husband or mate is in that lot ,please advice him appropriately"
Yeah, they still thought I was put up to do a show infront of them. The alpha laughed then patted his new beta
" this is such a surprise....how did you manage to pull that out" His words managed to fuel my anger.
I scanned the men and identified them each one.

"Thirty seconds" I said emotionlessly making the alpha look confused.
"You realize you are in my pack....my territory" he stood up.
"Twenty seconds" I continued.
The alpha's eyes widened when Paul made his way forward.
"Paul you dare?"
" same room...same chains" I told him. Victoria and her wife followed him out. At least he knew I was serious. Victoria looked at me like I was the most brutal thing she saw.
" ten seconds" I said nevertheless. Three men strutted heads down and stood to the side.
"Anyone else?...three,two,one"
I ripped my shirt off and glared at the remaining men.
" I've seen enough of this act, guards seize him" the alpha shouted. A throng of men about more than twice a dozen came at me. The audience cleared a ground around the bonfire. Had it been two days ago, I wouldn't have had a chance with these men. But now I had a trump card, I could read minds. Immediately you think of something I'll immediately know, I was a step ahead of every man here. That's where my courage came from.

I held the bat tighter and prepared, I circulated my senses to the fullest such that I was aware of every movement. The first thing I did was to speed off to the man who knocked me out, he ran when he saw me evade each blow ,kick before they even arrived. I swung my bat at him. It hit the back of his head so hard he flew and smashed against the wall. He'll take very long to heal from that.

Everyone looked at me in new light now. The other men became more cautious and their moves so aggressive. No matter how hard they tried, I was basically in their CPU. I knew everything they wanted to do even before they did it. They just couldn't stand a chance. I lost count of how many legs and ribs I broke, and I was just getting started. About a dozen men still stood, their time will just come soon. I was fighting leisurely taking my time doing everything. I could do this all day with my eyes closed.

I swung my bat knocking out the last man. He would need to get his jaw wired soon enough. I managed to finish the fight with a slight bruise on my cheek.

The alpha looked at his men who were either groaning or passed out. He looked at me seriously.
"What do you really want in my pack?"
"Justice"I said throwing the bat aside.
" don't get too cocky kid" the new beta stood up then walked towards me.
"You are so happy....aren't you?, you should be thanking me. You are the new beta since you had the courage to do what paul couldnt."

The new beta was more skilled and managed to land a punch at me. I did that so that he would get happy and underestimate me. We exchanged about twenty moves before I knocked him out. If only he realized I went easy on him.
"Take him to the torture room" I ordered the three men who came forward. The new beta needed special attention.

"Rodriguez if you could kindly step to the side, I need to deal with your dad" I said.
" No I won't" he cocked his head to the side with a slight smile.
" You want to be the alpha?..... You have to defeat me first which you can't. But I can arrange for you to be our trainer, you've got skills" the alpha smiled
" Don't you think we are past that? "
" Okay..... you can leave freely.... none of my men will stop you" the alpha added
" You mean the ones I just beat half to death?.... I can't let you off easily" I said.
" Your pack won't even help you.... just look at them, they don't even like you" I pointed at his pack members who watched solemnly.
" Some great person told me you rule because you are the strongest here.... Honestly I think you would have made a better cook. You can invent ingredients, I'll give you that" I paused when he stood up and came to stand infront of me his son behind him.
" The pack doesn't deserve a leader like you" I pushed his chest provocatively.

":I don't care about the damn title but you guys can do better than this..... the bald patrol guy is more of a leader than you"......

Well that did it, the father and son duo attacked at the same time. I had to admit, they were stronger than my previous opponents, more skillful. We tangled and exchanged blows and kicks at fast speed we seemed like blurs. I was getting riled up and angry that I was taking long defeating them. I was mostly on defense . With one shout, I delivered blows consecutively at the duo sending them crashing into the fire.

I shifted to my large golden wolf and met the two wolves slightly smaller than me mid air. I was larger but they were more proficient. Snarls and growls sounded as we fought. Amidst the fight, I gave up the use of my mind reading gift and let my wolf fight.

I took a bite on my hindflank but I only allowed that so that I could take out one wolf. I tore a large piece of fur and skin from the white wolf making it howl painfully. I used my teeth to snatch it's tail and swing the wolf outside the building. The son's fall distracted the dad so much that he got careless. I pinned him down my paws on it's black throat, only one swipe at it and it would be dead. The alpha's mate shifted into a brown wolf and raced at me teeth ablaze. I only stared at it with glowing blue eyes while snarling before it fell down in a submissive whimper.

My blue eyes scanned the pack which was now bowing, none even looked up. My eyes fell on the alpha pinned by my weight, it was staring at me with fear. I was enjoying every minute I was making him suffer. The wolf let out a wail when I pierced one of it's eyes. I grabbed it's throat with my teeth then swung it outside like rag doll. It's  mate followed immediately.

Standing beside the bonfire, I gazed down on each member of the pack. Somehow, my wolf seemed to find pleasure in that. I let out a loud howl before shifting to my human form.