The plan

" You came?...all of you?" I was surprised. Wellington, Sheld, Muss, Jake, Derrick, Lucas and Logan all of whom were great fighters of the pack came. Not even one of them bailed.

"Thank you for coming" I smiled

" I told you we have your back" wellington smiled back

" The vampires are getting cocky, I think they should taught  a lesson, we should also stretch our limbs it's been long since we had a good fight" Lucas joined

" Okay.." I said " but we are not going in an open attack, it'll be a sneak one….." 

" I'm sorry for interrupting but I thought you might want to know this. The vampires will have a blood ceremony tomorrow night.." Lucas blurted out. He continued when he realized I didn't have a clue on what he was talking about.

" A blood ceremony is when the strongest vampires in a coven take a midnight bath in human blood to increase their strength" I already felt disgusted by the sound of it.

" How is that supposed to help us?" I was a bit confused.

" They are supposed to hunt tomorrow evening before the ceremony, they'll be away from their coven at that time" he answered

" You mean human hunting? " I asked

Lucas nodded his head.

" We'll be able to kill the strongest vampires in the coven at the same time, saving humans from their death" Derrick seconded. That would greatly hinder my plan of seeing and freeing Ashley.

" The vampires aren't so stupid let their leaders hunt. If they do hunt which is highly unlikely then they would have lots of protection, it's their once in two years big night. It won't be a sneak attack if we don't accomplish our mission or if we are found out. There is also risk about being found out by humans" one of the twins, Sheld suggested.

" Attacking them openly has a lot of risks just as Sheld says, we won't have the advantage of suprise and the cover of darkness to aid us" wellington added. I weighed between the two ideas and Sheld's seemed more viable, it was better if we attack them at night.

" When does the ceremony start?" I asked Lucas directly since he seemed more knowledgeable on the matter.

"It starts at midnight in their sacred room. The strongest vampires will be at their basement for the purification ceremony while all the other vampires will be in their main hall reciting incantations led by their enslaved witch"

" What about the humans?" I asked

" They won't be killed until the start of the ceremony at night" 

" How about we attack before the ceremony, kill all the vampires in the basement while freeing the humans…" and Ashley, I added in my mind.

The men went into deep thoughts as they considered what I said.

" It's a risky plan, jumping at the center of their territory." Wellington frowned

" Masking your scents won't be a problem, right?" I asked

" We have attires for that" Jake said. He had never spoken in my presence before so I was taken aback by his voice. It was so deep it felt like he growled to speak.

" So….are you in?" 

" I'll follow you anywhere" wellington smiled

" We are in" the twins said in unison

Logan, Lucas and Derrick nodded. It only took a low rumble from Jake to know he was in.

" With that said, we meet right here tomorrow at 6 evening. Make sure by then that your duties are temporarily handed to responsible members of the pack"